Windows 10: Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?

Discus and support Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dell's new Optiplex 3060 (and some other laptops) comes with the OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish. Does this mean that it only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Natalie_Z, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Natalie_Z Win User

Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?

Dell's new Optiplex 3060 (and some other laptops) comes with the OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish.

Does this mean that it only supports the three languages and can't add other languages to it (i.e. Japanese and Chinese)?

Will I still be able to add/change system language to it in the settings?

:)

Natalie_Z, Nov 17, 2018

2. N8: Dictionary: English and Dutch speak; Spanish, French and German silent?

Have an N8 with Symbian ^3 firmware. Dictionary has English installed by default. Added Dutch, Spanish. Dutch words are "spoken" with the
    Options>Listen menu choice. Spanish is mute. Removed Spanish, tried German and French. Both also mute. Any suggestions?

kurtkaufman---01, Nov 17, 2018
  3. N8: Dictionary: English and Dutch speak; Spanish, French and German silent?

Thanks for your reply. It seems on this particular model/OS variant, I am able to keep two languages besides English available, and can switch between any of the 3 as either source or target. Unfortunately, it seems that only English and Dutch will "speak";
    any others I've tried (German, French, Spanish) don't. I have also tried removing all but Spanish (+English, of course), and it still does not speak. No big deal, but it would be nice if it functioned the same across all available languages.

kurtkaufman---01, Nov 17, 2018
  4. Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?

change language windows 10 to spanish

Hi JoseAntonio,

How to set a default language.

Steps to do that are listed here:

1. go to your start menu and open settings. (this should be the icon just above the power icon)

2. When settings opens, go to time and language

3. from the left hand menu select Region and Language

4. At the top your country or region will most likely display English since that is what it is set to from the reset.

5. Click on the + sign below to Add Language.

6. in the search box type Spanish

7. Spanish will display a few different types of Spanish, pick the Spanish that best fits your needs.

8. Once you click the Spanish you would like to use, you should then see Spanish listed and English.

9. Click on Spanish to highlight it , it should come up with options.

10. Now you will want to select as default.

Please let me know if you run into any issues with these steps at all!

Have a great day,

Danielle

DanielleFergus, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages?

1. Dell‘s Pre-installed "Win10 Pro 64bit English, French, Spanish" supports only 3 languages? - Similar Threads - Dell‘s Pre installed

2. Spanish language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spanish language: Hello, my job is to translate English documents into Spanish, but I had to get a new laptop and I can't figure out how to type in Spanish now. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-language/50ad64db-d8d7-45c8-bc5b-c1de81a11c7c
  3. Windows language in French and settings are in english

Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  4. Translator English-Spanish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Translator English-Spanish: I downloaded a free app from the Microsoft store called Translator English-Spanish. I have used it for a few years with no issues. Now all of a sudden when I try to use it, I get the message: An unexpected error has occurred. The app will open, I can type in my text but...
  5. How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to replace Spanish by English in Windows 10 Home for Spanish only: I just install Windows 10 Home for Spanish only with real product key. I just find out there is not any other language in this package..... I look at Microsoft site, there is not any Window 10 Home full version that I may download. I am a deaf person, I am not able to use...
  6. spanish to english

spanish to english: just bopught a pc and its all in Spanish windows 10 how to change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spanish-to-english/d0f15356-260a-4758-8427-6b13f9d869e5
  7. change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows: I would like to change from the Spanish language to the English language in Windows, including the language that is displayed in File Explorer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!` "Editar opciones de idioma y teclado" leads to the window below. It shows English, as I...
  8. Only MBDD in WIN10 PRO 64bits

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Only MBDD in WIN10 PRO 64bits: Hi, I upgrade win10 pro 64bits to 1709, but my ASUS built-in display card is only ATI3200. I found the display resolution can set max to 1280x1080 while my monitor should best use 1366x768. The display driver show MBDD "Microsoft Basic Display Adapter" (version...
  9. Cannot install fonts Win10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot install fonts Win10 Pro 64bit: Since updating from Win7Pro to Win10pro, I cannot install any new fonts. I can view fonts already installed and the ones I am trying to install, but when I try to install a new font, a window flashes briefly and goes away. No error message. I've tried: right-click...
  10. Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Language of Laptop From Spanish to English?: Hey all i got a question. I'm from the US but outside the Us at the moment in Mexico. My laptop is a dell and its a english laptop bought back in the US. I want to get another laptop but here in Mexico, most laptops are well of course in Spanish. I also believe they have a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Professional 64x comes pre-installed with the Dell OptiPlex 3060