Windows 10: Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10

Discus and support Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have problem installing Delphi Autocom diagnostic software on a tablet with win 10. The software want to install net framework 3.5 first... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mastrobob, Nov 15, 2018.

1. mastrobob Win User

Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10

Hello,

I have problem installing Delphi Autocom diagnostic software on a tablet with win 10.

The software want to install net framework 3.5 first to start the installation, and windows has it but not regognise it by the programme.

I hit download feature and starts searching and stays on searching.

Any help?

Thanks.

Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10 [​IMG]

:)

mastrobob, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Rabk591 Win User

programme wont load on windows 10

Hi Yashwanth,

Thank you for your help, Windows 10 was incompatible with my Delphi autocom 2014 diagnostic software, I have rolled back to Windows 7 professional. After returning to Windows 7 I still had to reload my software as it still would not open because of trying
    to upgrade to 10. All sorted now, I will probably have to reload the vehicle autocom that connects to the computer via the 16plug adapter on the vehicle but that is a minor issue. thanks once again for your help.

Kind Regards

Rabk591, Nov 15, 2018
  3. jaknapceu Win User
    Pascal/Delphi programming

Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi.
    My question is can u recommended me some programs for programming ? (We using in school Delphi 7 Second Edition) but this program is paid and dont have support and download (and didnt work on my PC) if you can some free *Tongue
    Do you know some good program for programming in Pascal/Delphi?
    Thanks.

jaknapceu, Nov 15, 2018
  4. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

Thema:

1. Delphi Autocom diagnostic on win 10 - Similar Threads - Delphi Autocom diagnostic

2. Diagnostics or Tools on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Diagnostics or Tools on Windows 10: I know windows 10 comes with some “tools” that can test or repair some errors on the computer. Could anybody please tell me what tools or Diagnostics are they and how can I find them?...
  3. Pascal/Delphi programming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pascal/Delphi programming: Hello, we started in school programming in Pascal (9 months) and next year (1.9.2016) we will start in Delphi. My question is can u recommended me some programs for programming ? (We using in school Delphi 7 Second Edition) but this program is paid and dont have support and...
  4. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319
  5. Help with diagnostics or...

in Windows 10 Support
    Help with diagnostics or...: Newbie to W10. Do not know how to explain in detail. A screen pop up a few days ago instructing me to call a number that my computer was corrupted. A few minutes later it crashed. All that happened after rebooting was 'your PC need repair. Install recovery' or something...
  6. windows memory diagnostic

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows memory diagnostic: howdy, couple days ago ran win 10 built in memory diagnostic tool to find every boot its in taskbar, cant double click/right click on it as nothing happens, have to use task manager to stop it, checked startup/task scheduler but its not set to run every time pc runs, how do i...
  7. UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    UWP App Diagnostics in Windows 10: At Build this year, we gave a sneak preview of a set of new APIs designed to provide diagnostic information about running apps. You can see the videos hereand here – but note that these were based on a pre-release implementation. So, while the Build videos are still correct...
  8. Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?: Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the lowest setting from the menu is Basic? 9814
  9. Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 stuck in diagnostic startup no login window: Hi, I set windows to do a diagnostic startup to try and chase down a problem but... It gets to what would be the login screen ( power, ease of access etc in bottom right) but the login boxes are not there and every so often the screen brightens and try to do something but...
  10. Windows 10 Memory Diagnostic bug!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Memory Diagnostic bug!: I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic once, and since then it places an icon in my taskbar which I can't remove, nothing with left click or right click, I checked in msconfig startup it's not there..!! Is there a way to force its removal? anyone *Sad 28508