Windows 10: Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

Discus and support Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So basically I was in class and was taking notes and writing my final. I have the tendency to just close my computer without saving things, so when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jacqueline_626, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

So basically I was in class and was taking notes and writing my final. I have the tendency to just close my computer without saving things, so when I opened it back up I noticed my file wasn't saved and went through the process of trying to recover it, but there was nothing to recover. On top of that my recent Word history has nothing indicating that I was working on something yesterday. It is nowhere to be found, I don't see it in my saved files on my laptop. I have an ASUS laptop.

:)

Jacqueline_626, Oct 10, 2018
  2. jgunning Win User

Recovering corrupt word documents

Thank you so much..I have tried the program..and it says it saves the recovered text.and when i go to the output file the document is empty.. =(

I think the student will just have to accept the enevitable..:\

jgunning, Oct 10, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 10, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

Recovering corrupt word documents

Well seeing as how they are his files he may have more options to recover them if he still is using the same computer. Like Previous Version which is in Win 7 and Vista too I believe.

DRDNA, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents

1. Delted word Document and can't recover because it doesn't appear in recover documents - Similar Threads - Delted word Document

2. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  3. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover Word 2007 Document: I accidentally overwrote a Word doc. I have autorecover set up, yet there are NO files in autorecover. Zip. Never have been in all the years I've used Word. I AM DESPERATE!When I try to go to and follow this path C:\Users\linda\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\ NOTHING shows...
  4. Recover Word 2007 Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover overwritten word document

How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  6. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  7. Recovering word document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering word document: [ATTACH]I saved a word document with notes for my dissertation several months ago and have since opened it several times, i would open it by accessing recent world documents as shown below. I am not 100% sure i saved it on to onedrive, however I know it was saved and i could...
  8. To recover document

To recover document: My laptop all files are converted in to .carote file format. All my personal files are hidden. Even I use scanner malwarebyte, I cannot recover my laptop. How to resolve this problem....
  9. Recover a document

Recover a document: how can I recover a 594 Word document from February 3rd 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-document/49110b59-4d7a-4b42-b12c-192abd6285fc
  10. .Recover shredded document in Word

.Recover shredded document in Word: I accidentally sent a document to the shredder that contained my homework this afternoon. I thought I was shredding an earlier version. Now the one I still have is blank. Help - I need to recover it as there was 4 hours of work and research on it. Thank you....