Windows 10: Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction?

Discus and support Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the Deluxe Collection of Minecraft Bedrock & Java in Minecraft Launcher yesterday but I haven't been able to play Java as it still says "Buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Swoirey, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Swoirey Win User

Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction?

I bought the Deluxe Collection of Minecraft Bedrock & Java in Minecraft Launcher yesterday but I haven't been able to play Java as it still says "Buy Now". I don't get why I can't play it straight away. I feel like it might have something to do with the fact that the transaction in my bank still says "pending" but I'd just like to confirm if I have to wait longer or there's something genuinely wrong.

:)

Swoirey, Jun 21, 2024
  2. John J.D. Win User

I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition

Hi haorui,

I understand that you're having trouble accessing the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft despite purchasing the Deluxe Collection. It's important to note that the Deluxe Collection includes both Java and Bedrock Editions for PC with the Minecraft Launcher. However, the Bedrock Edition content only runs on Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Windows.

If you're not using Windows 10 or Windows 11, you may need to go to Minecraft.net/download to get the Launcher for your operating system and access your game. Could you confirm if you're using either of these operating systems?

I hope this information helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards,

John D.

Independent Advisor

John J.D., Jun 21, 2024
  3. I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition

I bought the deluxe collection and there is a Trial option for bedrock on the launcher and no futher options for bedrock in the minecraft website

haorui zhang1, Jun 21, 2024
  4. SLUK2023 Win User

Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

Hi,

I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?

Thank you,

SL

SLUK2023, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction? - Similar Threads - Deluxe Collection Java

2. Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deluxe Collection of Java & Bedrock Transaction?: I bought the Deluxe Collection of Minecraft Bedrock & Java in Minecraft Launcher yesterday but I haven't been able to play Java as it still says "Buy Now". I don't get why I can't play it straight away. I feel like it might have something to do with the fact that the...
  3. Minecraft Java And Bedrock

Minecraft Java And Bedrock: Hello i bought minecraft java a while ago and ever since then i used to be able to play minecraft bedrock but today when i logged on it told me i needed to buy a bundle and only allowed me to play the trail...
  4. Minecraft bedrock but no java?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bedrock but no java?: Hello. I have a account that i am on right now that has minecraft bedrock edition but doesnt have minecraft java edition. could samebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-but-no-java/e8c5a49d-dcf0-4e03-a6a6-8e24f49fce45
  5. I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition

I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition: I bought the deluxe collection and there is a Trial option for bedrock on the launcher and no futher options for bedrock in the minecraft website...
  6. I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Bought the deluxe collection for minecraft but I can't access Bedrock Edition: I bought the deluxe collection and there is a Trial option for bedrock on the launcher and no futher options for bedrock in the minecraft website...
  7. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  8. Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe: Hi,I recently had to wipe my laptop and reinstall everything. I purchased Minecraft Java and Bedrock Deluxe in January 2023. When I attempt to download and install from the Microsoft store the only option I am given is to buy it again. How do I fix this?Thank you,SL...
  9. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...
  10. I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...

I bought the Deluxe Version of Minecraft for both Java and Bedrock but can only get bedrock...: For Christmas I bought this game for my child, they were especially ecstatic since it was said that now you could get both versions of Minecraft for the price of one. They wanted the Deluxe package with all the additional items, I bought it. But they were only able to...