Windows 10: Deluxe Mahjong

Discus and support Deluxe Mahjong in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NolaProll, Sep 4, 2019.

1. NolaProll Win User

Deluxe Mahjong

Why is it not working?

:)

NolaProll, Sep 4, 2019

2. Mahjong deluxe crashes

I can install and play Mahjong 3 free but Mahjong Deluxe keeps crashing. For the last bit, before it started doing this (crashing) it was causing the cpu to rev up. Then suddenly, it just began to crash.

I've uninstalled it, used the wsreset /n then rebooted, downloaded, installed and the program will come up but just crash. Is there something one can do to overcome this?

Rubert Mumps, Sep 4, 2019
  3. DaleKidd Win User
    Mahjong Deluxe+ already installed but need to reinstall

Hi, I have purchased Mahjong Deluxe+ in the past. I had my computer in for service and they had to restore it completely. I need to reinstall Mahjong Deluxe+ but it is saying $1.49.

I think I shouldn't have to pay for it again.

So how can I get it to install without paying for it again.

DaleKidd, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Deluxe Mahjong

Mahjong Deluxe Free won't open

Installed Mahjong Deluxe Free for Windows 10. Worked fine for about a month, but now when I click on it, it won't open. Any ideas?

RobertGrossmanSG1, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Deluxe Mahjong

1. Deluxe Mahjong - Similar Threads - Deluxe Mahjong

2. Access to free Microsofst games on Windows 10 deleted after reboot of PC: Mah Jong Deluxe,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access to free Microsofst games on Windows 10 deleted after reboot of PC: Mah Jong Deluxe,...: Get apps re-installed/updated on Windows 10 after PC reboot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-free-microsofst-games-on-windows-10/35ce4067-6472-4477-bedd-4c6eb1e1346b
  3. Quicken Deluxe 2000

Quicken Deluxe 2000: How can I rum my old version of Quicken Deluxe 2000 on Window 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quicken-deluxe-2000/07c8adef-2d7e-498f-b320-c9cf8e4e648b
  4. ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS P6T Delux V2 Motherboard hang with recent Windows 10 updates: I have a computer that works perfectly for all my purposes but sadly I have to disable VT-d (a workaround I have seen mentioned in many places on the Internet an also worked on my machine) to make it work with Windows 10 since I few upgrades back since it is based on ASUS P6T...
  5. Microsoft simulator delux install issues

Microsoft simulator delux install issues: I have problem in installing Microsoft simulator delux edision on new window 10 comuter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-simulator-delux-install-issues/e5435f1c-0c17-40f2-8e84-a58aaf97ed93
  6. Mahjong deluxe crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mahjong deluxe crashes: I can install and play Mahjong 3 free but Mahjong Deluxe keeps crashing. For the last bit, before it started doing this (crashing) it was causing the cpu to rev up. Then suddenly, it just began to crash. I've uninstalled it, used the wsreset /n then rebooted, downloaded,...
  7. "Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10

"Connection Error" MS Money Deluxe Windows 10: Hello, I just bought a new computer and am trying to set up Windows 10. One of my favorite programs from my former computer was MS Money 2002, but I found it's not compatible with Windows 10. I was very happy to learn about MS Money Sunset Deluxe so I've installed that,...
  8. Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen: Using Window 10, did repair off of disc and now the program just dies on the splash screen. Tried all compatibility settings, run as administrator and all the troubleshooting and no solution. Was working fine except for a scenery issue and was the reason for the repair. Don't...
  9. Musictime Deluxe 4.0.4 will not download properly to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Musictime Deluxe 4.0.4 will not download properly to windows 10: After downloading Musictime Deluxe 4.0.4 the result is not presented properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/musictime-deluxe-404-will-not-download-properly-to/b99c0fd9-83f9-4f00-b4dc-f4bbee6e1e95
  10. Zuma Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zuma Deluxe: I purchased a new Dell all in one computer for Windows 10 two years ago! At that time I downloaded my Zuma Deluxe game from a disk! The game worked perfectly in full screen mode until a few days ago! Now it will not go to full screen. I have Macular Degeneration and can not...