Windows 10: demande d aide

Discus and support demande d aide in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; cle d activation Windows 10 prof 2008 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/demande-d-aide/585c94a5-a926-4248-b2d9-0644a6764e92" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by yayayalcouye, Apr 27, 2019.

1. demande d aide

cle d activation Windows 10 prof 2008

:)

yayayalcouye, Apr 27, 2019

2. hearing aid bluetooth connection

Thanks for the info. I had moved in that direction already but my hearing aids were not listed. My hearing aids are listed as a Bluetooth device on my computer but they do not appear on the sound card window for some reason. Is there a way I can get the
    sound card to locate them?

racone7143, Apr 27, 2019
  3. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Javith3 Win User

demande d aide

Hearing aid compatibility?

hi, Am located in India. Can you suggest a good smart phone with hearing aid compatible rating features which can be available in india

Javith3, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

demande d aide

1. demande d aide - Similar Threads - demande aide

2. I am not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so why is microsoft demanding I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so why is microsoft demanding I...: for the past two weeks, several times a day, a microsoft sign in freezes the page I am on, and insists I sign into "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". I DON'T KNOW AND I AM NOT lonnie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** !!!!...
  3. I am not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so why is microsoft demanding I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, so why is microsoft demanding I...: for the past two weeks, several times a day, a microsoft sign in freezes the page I am on, and insists I sign into "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***". I DON'T KNOW AND I AM NOT lonnie *** Email address is removed for privacy *** !!!!...
  4. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  5. It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...

It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly...: It worse in w11 even when one has subscriptions for whole office why it demands constantly to log in and passwords. How can you remember 100s of passwords for different product and services without carrying mobile. If you record in one place and it is hacked! Who shall accept...
  6. PC freezes demanding games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes demanding games: So I've had this PC since 2013 stopped upgrading it in 2017. I've been using it extensively for video rendering work and 4K gaming, so I know exactly its bending points when it comes to performance. It has worked flawlessly up until a few weeks ago when I noticed Pathfinder...
  7. PC freezes demanding games

PC freezes demanding games: So I've had this PC since 2013 stopped upgrading it in 2017. I've been using it extensively for video rendering work and 4K gaming, so I know exactly its bending points when it comes to performance. It has worked flawlessly up until a few weeks ago when I noticed Pathfinder...
  8. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  9. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?: Have four w10 machines. One laptop went white screen of death. Created a usb recovery drive. wants proof of purchase code. **** where do I find it? Have the cute little proof of purchase stickers from the OLD win 7 machines, my NT original discs, my disc with original windows...
  10. have corrupted w10 install, recovery usb demands install code, where is it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging