Windows 10: Demo???

Discus and support Demo??? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RenaFlores, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Demo???

HI, So I bought my computer from Rent a center. Im not sure if they have remote access to my laptop... However, RAC is still showing under administrator under my Microsoft Log in on the Laoptop. Not for my Microsoft account just my log in to my laptop. How do I get them completely off my Laptop?

:)

RenaFlores, Mar 28, 2020
  2. 93tid Win User

how to remove lumai retail demos

Resetting a demo phone deactivates retail mode, erases demo content, uninstalls apps, and restores factory settings. To reset a phone that is in retail mode, follow these steps:

• Open Settings > About and scroll to the bottom of the screen, then tap
      Update demo phone.

• Next, tilt the phone in the following directions:

• Tilt the phone to the left. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in portrait.

• Tilt the phone to the right. Give the phone a second or two to redraw in landscape.

• Tilt the phone upright.
      Notice the text in the dialog changes from confirming an update to confirming a reset. Resetting a demo phone removes all of the demo content and apps and restores factory settings. To continue, tap
      Yes.

• Next, you’ll see the goodbye screen. The phone should restart and display rotating gears as it removes the demo content and apps. After the phone restarts, it returns to the setup Welcome screen. At this point reset is complete, and the phone is no longer
      in retail mode.

93tid, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Groove can't play online demo music

Hi Zarar,

There could have been some changes that happened to the settings, thus, you are unable to play online demo music. Allow us to ask the following questions though, in order for us to properly isolate the issue.

• Is this happening across all websites?
    • Is the file being downloaded or being played online?
    • Are you using the desktop app or the website for groove?
    For initial troubleshooting, we suggest trying to play the demo music using another browser or another user profile.

We're here for your feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Demo???

Andre for Directly, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Demo???

1. Demo??? - Similar Threads - Demo

2. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  3. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  4. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.: why is it when i download Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition after i have played it foe 10 minutes it has a box that pops up says thank you for running the demo it has run out of time how can this be when i installed it off the disc and into my pc withe the product key...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator x gold edition says it's a demo it's not.

8. Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11: I just purchased a Windows 11 demo laptop from Costco now cannot bypass the retail version to remove Daren Deyoung as administrator. What is the default UAP password. I have tried both tsr10 and trs80 and neither work. How can I log in as an administrator and change the user...
  9. Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11

Retail Demo User Account UAP - Windows 11: I just purchased a Windows 11 demo laptop from Costco now cannot bypass the retail version to remove Daren Deyoung as administrator. What is the default UAP password. I have tried both tsr10 and trs80 and neither work. How can I log in as an administrator and change the user...
  10. Cannot run Rayman 2 demo

Cannot run Rayman 2 demo: Hi! I am trying to play the Rayman 2 demo, but it's saying as I remember "Graphics mode not found, run install" though I already installed the demo. It also said "No available resolution". It's strange, especially considering I can run the Rayman 3 demo with ease. Anyway, any...