Windows 10: Denied right to save to any folder but I am the Admin

Discus and support Denied right to save to any folder but I am the Admin in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Recently I am unable to save any files , or delete them, as Win10 says I require Administrator privileges . I am logged in as the Administrator . When... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by obrienaj, Nov 12, 2020.

1. obrienaj Win User

Denied right to save to any folder but I am the Admin

Recently I am unable to save any files , or delete them, as Win10 says I require Administrator privileges . I am logged in as the Administrator . When I attempt to change the security level for a folder, Windows tells me that I can't change the levels, can't share or unshare . I used Windows again today to make sure I am logged in and using the correct account.

I have read the tutorial on this but still a bit puzzled.

Win 10 version 10.0.18363.1198

Andy

:)

obrienaj, Nov 12, 2020
  2. i1yas Win User

acceess denied to specific folder

ohh thanks god finaly i made it i download a free software name treesize portable version and run it as admin then i select drive and scan when list open it show me my hidden folder which i copy to another place then delete hidden folder.and save my spce thanks all to your answer

i1yas, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account

Hi everyone, i lost administrator right then I can't access c drive so how to solve this problem, please give me step to step instructions for solve this problem

Modified title from: (SOLVED] Access denied to C disk and lost admin rights to system admin account)

ROHIT singh RAWAT, Nov 12, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

acceess denied to specific folder

LOL @ using software to hide a folder *Stick Out Tongue Denied right to save to any folder but I am the Admin :p
    Right click folder, properties, and check permissions. Log on to the local admin account that is inevitably hidden, and give yourself permissions for read/write access to the folder.

RCoon, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Denied right to save to any folder but I am the Admin - Similar Threads - Denied right save

2. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  3. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin without any admin rights: Hi, I've gotten my Asus laptop repaired back in November and I'm an Administrator but I've no admin rights whatsoever, I can't install apps or run any programs as Admin, that's very infuriating. Now, I've ni idea if it's my laptop or my account but I've tried everything, and...
  4. Admin without any admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I am an admin on my laptop but everything is denied access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am an admin on my laptop but everything is denied access?: I was trying to install apps and programs but they all always say access is denied. When I try to open cmd or apps as administrator, an error always pops up. I try to fix it in the file’s properties, but that is also restricted. Can someone help?...
  6. I am an admin on my laptop but everything is denied access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am an admin on my laptop but everything is denied access?: I was trying to install apps and programs but they all always say access is denied. When I try to open cmd or apps as administrator, an error always pops up. I try to fix it in the file’s properties, but that is also restricted. Can someone help?...
  7. I am being denied permission to access a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am being denied permission to access a folder: Hi there, I was doing back-up to a hard drive WD Elements SE and checking what was already on there. I found an old TV series that I recall watching some years back so I know I had access to it. Now when I try to open that folder I am told "you don't currently have...
  8. Why am I unable to save to any other folder? I have deleted onedrive, disabled saving to it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I unable to save to any other folder? I have deleted onedrive, disabled saving to it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tave-Pezz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbg4zk/why_am_i_unable_to_save_to_any_other_folder_i/
  9. WindowsApp folder hidden and no admin rights

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApp folder hidden and no admin rights: I ran the powershell command Get -AppXPackage and saw a ton of programs that I am not familiar with and my computer has been activating slow bigtime and denying me access to websites that I know exist. I have no admin rights on my own computer HELP I have AVG Antivirus and...
  10. I don't have Admin rights,but I am Admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't have Admin rights,but I am Admin: I bought a new laptop and activated my win 10 OS. I was able to install new programs for awhile,but something changed and now I can't download new programs or update existing programs. Whenever I try to do either,a UAC windows pops-up and tells me to sign-in as Admin and the...