Windows 10: denuded copy of Win 10 Pro

Discus and support denuded copy of Win 10 Pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm posting because I bought a computer with Win 10 Pro that has turned out to be a nightmare. I specifically looked for Win 10 Pro so I would have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by E.V.Purcel, Oct 28, 2020.

1. denuded copy of Win 10 Pro

I'm posting because I bought a computer with Win 10 Pro that has turned out to be a nightmare. I specifically looked for Win 10 Pro so I would have a better operating system this time than I had with home. Having used Win 10 home for the past three years, I'm familiar with the operating system, but the current version seems to have been stripped of many of the useful programs that my previous Win 10 had, like the zip program in the context menu, the photo viewer that was in the context menu, the windows games. All these things were there! Now I have a bios which is no longer called Bios, it's now called Settings. If you change the boot order so that usb is the first bootable device and then happen to have a usb stick in one of the usb ports when you turn it on, the computer gives you either an invalid partition table error or a media partition failure and won't boot at all.

Is this normal?

I don't mind changes for the better, but I'm really unhappy to have to spend a week trying to get the simplest things to work while knowing I don't have that many weeks left in my life to learn new workarounds so I can use my computer, I'm wondering why Microsoft took a great functioning Win7 and introduced a Win10 the Final Product that could only be used if you modified it and then modified it and once again modified it and spend hours waiting for it to get through all its background activities that don't do anything to promote anyone's computer experience.

Imagine: If I go to the room where my scale is located, I weigh myself. If I go to the room where my scale is located and step on it and it gives me a message that the scale is now a third-party scale and if I want to use it, I need to go to the controlling person who lives three houses down the block and be sure to check the time when the scale is available, take my id for security reasons, and register for the use of the scale. If I then do all these things, I then come into a menu where it wants to know if I want to have the weight in terms of daytime or nighttime weight, do I want a record kept, do I want the weight in kilos or lbs, should the lbs be British royal lbs or U.S. lbs, to how many decimal points should the lbs be set, oh, and this is a free trial which lasts for 30 days ... well, then I quit weighing myself, because I want some time left over to live.

I would like to be able to open my new computer, tell the computer that these are the 3 programs I use most often, this is the browser I want and if i want anything else, I will tell it later. And I want Everything Else to go into quiet mode.

Is that so hard?

:)

E.V.Purcel, Oct 28, 2020
  2. TomWala Win User

Retrieve Win 10 Pro copy

This copy of Windows 10 Pro is ann Insider Build that I installed in VMWare player. As time progressed, I kept downloading updates of the Insider Build. When Win 10 Pro was released, this copy activated fine. However, few days ago I deleted this VMWare
    install by mistake, now when I install Win 10 Pro build 10565, it was that there is no Valid Digital Entitlement or Product Key. Error code:0x803F7001.

TomWala, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Win 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 8.1 Home. Have Uninstalled copies of Win 7 Pro.

I have a touch screen DELL laptop that currently has 8.1 home installed on it. I have 2 never installed copies of Win 7 Pro. Can I use the license from one of the uninstalled copies of WIN 7 Pro to get Win 10 Pro installed on my laptop. Or will I need to
    install Win 7 Pro on the laptop first to get the free upgrade to WIN 10 Pro?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JackyMcCarty, Oct 28, 2020
  4. fopetesl Win User

denuded copy of Win 10 Pro

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

denuded copy of Win 10 Pro

1. denuded copy of Win 10 Pro - Similar Threads - denuded copy Pro

2. Win 10 and Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 and Win 10 Pro: Will overwriting Win 10 with Win 10 Pro solve my Win 10 missing profile problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-and-win-10-pro/4bc0fa2a-3eb2-4b73-abad-3889c3fe684c
  3. win 7 pro win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  4. Win 10 Pro vs Win 10 Pro N

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Pro vs Win 10 Pro N: How does one convert a Win 10 Pro N install to a Win 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro-vs-win-10-pro-n/412ee44a-854e-43d3-b580-eb84c4775f76
  5. win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    win 10 pro: getting errors when trying to activate this product didn't give reason just error 0x803fa071 tried support at weekend they were useless to say the least. jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro/80332602-95de-45c1-a384-9b26c9e30bb0"
  6. Surface 4 pro now showing win 10 pro evaluation copy

Surface 4 pro now showing win 10 pro evaluation copy: I never tried to upgrade my surface 4 pro windows 10 to windows 10 pro, but in the bottom right corner its showing that now. Did the surface 4 pro come with windows 10 pro, or is something screwy going on with my windows insider? I am subscribed to the early adopter thing...
  7. copy problem in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy problem in win 10: Hello. I would like to ask about copying in win 10. When I copy my files, it seems that windows 10 do not skip the same files but it writes the same files on each other. How can I skip the same files? It tooks needed time. Skip is a better option. Thanks....
  8. Win 10 Pro

Win 10 Pro: Just bought a new Laptop - old one failing. Had Pro (bought version) on old one. Want this licence transfered to my new laptop. Keep getting error with old Key. Help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-pro/59c3448a-a7ad-4cb1-b14a-e7e158d5da06
  9. Copy a VHD file from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Copy a VHD file from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro?: I have a licensed copy of XP running in XP Mode on a Win 7 Pro machine. I have seen instructions on the net for getting Hyper V up and running where I can create a new XP Mode VHD file, but, I would like to copy my own file from my Win 7 Pro machine (because it contains the...
  10. Copy of Win 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Copy of Win 10: I want to make a zip (USB) copy of win 10 to have for emergenecy. How is the best way to do it and where can I download it from Thanks Ben 57860