Windows 10: Deny apps permission to access current screen

Discus and support Deny apps permission to access current screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there a way to deny apps—especially the ones running in background—permission to access current screen? I'm using an app to remotely access my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TerribleStable, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Deny apps permission to access current screen

Is there a way to deny apps—especially the ones running in background—permission to access current screen? I'm using an app to remotely access my computer via my phone and it has the "screen-sharing" feature which just works with no prompt to me whatsoever, making me kinda paranoid.

I just don't want any app to ever have access to my screen, if that's not too much to ask for.

submitted by /u/TerribleStable
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TerribleStable, Dec 25, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Unable to access a folder, it denies permission

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with permission.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.1. Is the issue specific with a particular folder?

2. What is the complete error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Permission issue.

• Corrupt User Account.

• Damaged files.

I suggest you to try the steps under the section Issue 1:
    I get an "Access Denied" error message when accessing or working with files and folders
    in the following article and check if it helps.

"Access Denied" or other errors when accessing or working with files and folders in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2623670

Note:

1. Applies to Windows 10.

2. You may need to be logged on as an administrator to change file and folder permissions.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Dec 25, 2019
  3. EsMj Win User
    Change Folder Destination access Denied

Thanks.

After following the steps suggested, I get the message "Access denied" in command prompt.

Please advise how to allow permission.

4. Rose Cal Win User

Deny apps permission to access current screen

Access Denied You don't have permission to access "Welcome | USPS" on this server. Reference ###### Also, Ebay denied.

Hi,

We would like to know if you're still receiving the error message Access Denied You don't have permission to access on this server.

If yes, you may try following the suggestion of CarrotMuseum on this
    thread about adding the site to the trusted list.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Deny apps permission to access current screen

1. Deny apps permission to access current screen - Similar Threads - Deny apps permission

2. Access denied despite administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied despite administrator permissions: Hi there,using this forum as a last resort because I'm at my wit's end.I have the Xbox Games app installed on my Windows 11 only updated a couple days ago machine and I don't seem to have any permissions on the game folders.If I go to "Accounts > Your info" it clearly shows...
  3. Access denied despite administrator permissions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access denied despite administrator permissions: Hi there,using this forum as a last resort because I'm at my wit's end.I have the Xbox Games app installed on my Windows 11 only updated a couple days ago machine and I don't seem to have any permissions on the game folders.If I go to "Accounts > Your info" it clearly shows...
  4. Permission denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permission denied: I am not able to use anything on my pc except the browser everytime I click on something it says permission denied and you don't specific path and u don't have app associated with it I am not able to use click on window search window button my computer only thing. Is working...
  5. Permission denied

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permission denied: I am not able to use anything on my pc except the browser everytime I click on something it says permission denied and you don't specific path and u don't have app associated with it I am not able to use click on window search window button my computer only thing. Is working...
  6. Permission denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Access denied. You need permission.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denied. You need permission.: HI,I'm having issues in regards to transferring movie files to my external hard drive . Which is connected to my router. As a cheap alternative as a nas system.The problem is , I can't transfer the files. It says access denied . You need permission.I've tried all the usual...
  8. Permission access to files denied

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Permission access to files denied: Hi, i wish to ask after the windows 10 update on 10/12/20. I'm currently unable to delete the files in my pc while keep encountering the problem Folder Access Denied stating I'm not the user of the PC while I'm the only user I'm only able to have access to my desktop,...
  9. Permissions denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions denied: I reinstalled win 10 and since then I am not allowed to open folders. Each time I have to release access by opening Properties, etc. I am the administrator and I want to have full access to EVERYTHING. How should I proceed, please?*Mad 130871
  10. Permissions denied

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Permissions denied: I reinstalled win 10 and since then I am not allowed to open folders. Each time I have to release access by opening Properties, etc. I am the administrator and I want to have full access to EVERYTHING. How should I proceed, please?*Mad 130871