Windows 10: Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines

Discus and support Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've just upgraded a Classic ASP website to an ASP.NET Core MVC Razor Page framework. I do not have a CMS system and all of my static content files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HILLARYHOOVER, May 29, 2020.

1. Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines

I've just upgraded a Classic ASP website to an ASP.NET Core MVC Razor Page framework. I do not have a CMS system and all of my static content files .xml, PDFs, and images are contained in my website project. To deploy my static content files, I'm using FTP tasks within Azure pipelines that are based on directory. When my release pipelines run, they delete all of the content within the designated content directory on my app service and then re-copy all of the content that was in the directory associated with the deployment. With Classic ASP, I was able to use Web Deploy to publish individual files to my on prem servers, however, Web Deploy is no longer an option due to security issues with publishing from on prem to the cloud. I'd like to deploy individual content files, instead of an entire content directory within my release pipelines. The ability to deploy deltas would be an added bonus. Is there a script or other functionality available that would allow me to deploy individual static content files to my app services? Please note I'm not able to edit the files directly within the Kudu console, due to audit standards.

:)

HILLARYHOOVER, May 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

Source: Announcing early preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools for Azure Stack | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, May 29, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines

Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

Source: Announcing the availability of Azure App Service - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines

1. Deploy Individual Static Content Files to Azure App Services via FTP Task in Azure Pipelines - Similar Threads - Deploy Individual Static

2. About Azure pipeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Azure pipeline: Hi In azure pipeline , While code checkout it is not pulling the latest code, how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-azure-pipeline/6c50ce1c-8524-46ce-9cac-f81ed7694ee1
  3. About Azure pipeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About Azure pipeline: Hi In azure pipeline , While code checkout it is not pulling the latest code, how to resolve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-azure-pipeline/6c50ce1c-8524-46ce-9cac-f81ed7694ee1
  4. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  5. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Custom Deployment in Azure Percept: Hi, I want to add custom modules along with the preloaded modules of the azure percept azureeyemodule, hostIpModule, etc... My custom module gets RTSP video feed from the azure eye module. Is this possible by just adding the custom modules in the deployment.json? I tried this...
  6. Custom Deployment in Azure Percept

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Task Scheduler Azure Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Azure Account: I am trying to run a basic task on the task schedule, open a file on my OneDrive, overnight, so the PC will be asleep and I will need to run if not logged in. I sign into this PC using an organization Azure account admin. However I can't get my username recognized, I keep...
  8. Static IP Address for Microsoft Azure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Static IP Address for Microsoft Azure: Is there a static IP address for login.microsoftonline.com. Our tools are using Azure Active Directory to authenticate users and our customers have firewall to filter unwanted traffic. I don't see a static IP address for login.microsoftonline.com to allow it through the...
  9. Azure Deployment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure Deployment: Azure deployment from eclipse using maven command "azure-functions:deploy" fails with error "Failed to execute goal com.microsoft.azure:azure-functions-maven-plugin:1.12.0:deploy default-cli on project azProject: Max retries 3 times exceeded.".Randomly deployment success...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...