Windows 10: Deploy update Window through WSUS

Discus and support Deploy update Window through WSUS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Dear guys I want to clear about many security update packages, so I want to deploy only newest package to all PC after I install new window 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VuPro, Oct 20, 2020.

1. VuPro Win User

Deploy update Window through WSUS

Dear guys

I want to clear about many security update packages, so I want to deploy only newest package to all PC after I install new window 10 example 2010-10 below. The question is: Do I must install some package 2020-9 or 2020-8... to ensure my pcs are safe.

Deploy update Window through WSUS 56053cc9-ccc3-43d5-98d2-04ed5bcfcd63?upload=true.png

:)

VuPro, Oct 20, 2020

2. Approval delete an update with wsus 3.0 sp2

thanks for your reply.

you know ,wsus can deploy updates to clients ,including windows 10.

my issue is :

windows 10 can install updates what deployed by wsus,but can't uninstall any updates.

you konw ,we can deploy some updates uninstallation by wsus.

xiuwangyang, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Bear455 Win User
    How to block WSUS from deploying Anniversary update

My organization uses WSUS to push out updates. I want to block the Anniversary Update from being deployed by WSUS. I have Googled looking for a KB number for this update, but not found one yet. I have found updates on WSUS FOR version 1607, but not the update TO 1607 itself. Can someone help me out?

Bear455, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Bear455 Win User
Thema:

Deploy update Window through WSUS

1. Deploy update Window through WSUS - Similar Threads - Deploy update Window

2. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  3. My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WSUS server does not go through WSUS services.: Hi guys, hope you are all doing fine.I have an question regarding Microsoft Windows Server 2019.Here in the enviroonment we have several servers running with all his own services.2 dcs 1st one is AD-DS, GPO, DNS etc. 2d one is replication for AD-DS1 sync server with Azure for...
  4. WSUS and Definition Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS and Definition Updates: In an environment that uses an application such as Citrix or Horizon and the machines are temporary and therefore do not auto patch through WSUS base image is patched on a regular basis but Defender updates are needed is the proper configuration within WSUS to auto approve...
  5. WSUS and Definition Updates

WSUS and Definition Updates: In an environment that uses an application such as Citrix or Horizon and the machines are temporary and therefore do not auto patch through WSUS base image is patched on a regular basis but Defender updates are needed is the proper configuration within WSUS to auto approve...
  6. WSUS not downloading updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSUS not downloading updates: Hello. Upgrading WSUS server from 2012 to 2019. Everything seems to be working correctly but it when trying to download approved updates, the download fails. We checked firewalls, settings, etc..thoughts? Thanks in advance.....
  7. WSUS not downloading updates

WSUS not downloading updates: Hello. Upgrading WSUS server from 2012 to 2019. Everything seems to be working correctly but it when trying to download approved updates, the download fails. We checked firewalls, settings, etc..thoughts? Thanks in advance.....
  8. WSUS Update URL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WSUS Update URL: Hi, Here's the summary of our problem, hopefully someone can help. We are trying to build a WSUS Update Server for our company, but we found out that one of the URL's for whitelisting is no longer accessible. This was also seconded by our Cybersecurity Team. Is this list...
  9. Trouble updating to build 1511 through WSUS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Trouble updating to build 1511 through WSUS: I would like to update my Windows 10 computers to the latest 1511 (10586) build using Windows Update. I have approved the update in WSUS for all groups and it is also showing as "ready for installation. But none of pc's are seeing the update. WSUS is also showing Needed=0....
  10. How to block WSUS from deploying Anniversary update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to block WSUS from deploying Anniversary update: My organization uses WSUS to push out updates. I want to block the Anniversary Update from being deployed by WSUS. I have Googled looking for a KB number for this update, but not found one yet. I have found updates on WSUS FOR version 1607, but not the update TO 1607 itself....