Windows 10: Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

Discus and support Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Antuanfff, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Antuanfff Win User

Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/identity-protection/hello-for-business/hello-hybrid-cloud-trustFirst I tried using GPO and it works well. I can see the event 358 saying WHfB cloud trust is enabled and the computer got the TGT ticket. Everything works fine.But then I removed the GPO and tried using Intune. The users are prompted to create the PIN and they are able to log in but it fails randomly. I checked the event viewer and now in the event 358 it says that Cloud Trust is not ena

:)

Antuanfff, Sep 20, 2022

2. Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Forti does not recognize the affected users's login

Hello guys!

I hope you're all doing great!

So, I have deployed Windows Hello for Business using Cloud Trust Authentication on a client's environment (I had previously Hybrid domain joined their users and devices and subsequently deployed co-management as they have config manager). We went through all the steps as per described by MS Docs and the deployment worked as expected: One would login to the device and then never had any other form of authentication requested again (Upon accessing to MS 365 apps).

So far so good, but little did I know the client has Forti Guard for proxied addresses. After some investigation on their side, they concluded that Forti guard cannot read the security event for Logon 4624, so when the user tries to access anything that isn't related to MS (They whitelisted all MS Services IP's) they would get a certificate error as Forti Guard does not have any registered user for that logon (The one performed through Windows hello for business).

Is there any chance that since the authentication is happening on the Cloud, on prem services is not seeing it? I reckon that having AD Connect synchronize both domains (cloud + on prem) should prevent this from happening but maybe there's something we are not seeing here.

Thank you very much in advance!

Matias Keib, Sep 20, 2022
  3. JLCHAN Win User
    Windows Store Line-Of-Business App Deployment

Hi all,

I am tasked with setting up a private app store for my company to develop and deploy its own apps to the employees. Should I be using Windows Intune or the Business Store? What is the difference between them? Is Business Store the new and improved version
    of Windows Intune?

This is for deploying Windows 10 universal apps. Oh and one thing, because of the sensitivity of the data, the apps cannot be published to any cloud storage provided by Microsoft but a private cloud storage service run by the company. So which service should
    I be using? I am very confused.

JLCHAN, Sep 20, 2022
  4. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

Unable to deploy desktop wallpaper on Windows 10 through /Intune Endpoint Manager.

Unable to deploy desktop wallpaper on Windows 10 through /Intune Endpoint Manager.

Can somebody help me to get the wallpaper deployed?

Thanks,

Rashid

Rashid Khan (, Sep 20, 2022
Thema:

Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

1. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune - Similar Threads - Deploy Hello Business

2. Which Windows Hello for Business deployments / Trust do you recommend?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows Hello for Business deployments / Trust do you recommend?: I intend to incorporate WHFB to the office.Unfortunately, I can't find any reliable information about the various deployments/trust.Can you tell me the advantages and disadvantages of each deployment?...
  3. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust: I am running into 2 issues that would love some clarity on:- 1 computer I am unable to setup a pin on. Keep getting the error during step up auth after entering my credentials to receive the 2fa prompt it fails with "Unable to get a token using the Web Account Manager. Error...
  4. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust: I am running into 2 issues that would love some clarity on:- 1 computer I am unable to setup a pin on. Keep getting the error during step up auth after entering my credentials to receive the 2fa prompt it fails with "Unable to get a token using the Web Account Manager. Error...
  5. Windows Hello For Business Cloud Trust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune: Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/identity-protection/hello-for-business/hello-hybrid-cloud-trustFirst I tried using GPO and it works well. I can see the event 358...
  7. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune: Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/identity-protection/hello-for-business/hello-hybrid-cloud-trustFirst I tried using GPO and it works well. I can see the event 358...
  8. Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Fortinet does not recognize the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Fortinet does not recognize the...: Hello guys! I hope you're all doing great!So, I have deployed Windows Hello for Business using Cloud Trust Authentication on a client's environment I had previously Hybrid domain joined their users and devices and subsequently deployed co-management as they have config...
  9. Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Fortinet does not recognize the...

Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Fortinet does not recognize the...: Hello guys! I hope you're all doing great!So, I have deployed Windows Hello for Business using Cloud Trust Authentication on a client's environment I had previously Hybrid domain joined their users and devices and subsequently deployed co-management as they have config...
  10. Deployed Windows hello for Business with cloud trust, Fortinet does not recognize the...