Windows 10: Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise

Discus and support Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 on ARM devices carry the same productivity as the Windows 10 operating system you know and love. We’ve been working closely with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise

Read more: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/2118048

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2021

2. Surface Pro X - Windows Enterprise

This is an interesting question about the newly announced Windows 10 on ARM Surface Pro X, and I don't think it's as simple as Sumit has suggested here.

If you're looking to run Windows 10 Enterprise, can I assume that you're thinking about deploying the Pro X as a corporate device?

A Windows 10 on ARM device raises a number of questions for me in the Enterprise. Are you thinking about how you could deploy Windows 10 Enterprise to this device using SCCM and traditional device management tools? I suspect that this device would not have
    PXE boot capabilities and would need to be deployed and managed with tools like Autopilot and Intune.

If this is the track you're looking down, let me know and I'll find out what I can as the devices become generally available.

brettg-mvp, Feb 8, 2021
  3. reactivation windows 10 enterprise

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you are trying to Deploy Windows 10 Enterprise license I suggest review this Microsoft Guide and follow all steps:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/deploy...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise

How to plan and deploy upgrade of Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Enterprise

• It seems Win7Pro can't be directly upgraded to Win10Ent. I read Win7Pro has to be upgraded to Win10Pro first and then upgrade to Win10Ent. Is it so?

Windows 7 Professional does not have an upgrade path to Windows 10 Enterprise, but as you noted, you can upgrade first to Windows 10 Pro, then perform an Easy Upgrade to Enterprise from Pro:

Windows 10 upgrade paths (Windows 10) - Windows Deployment
    • Is there any tool to scan network and list all PCs with information like if it can be upgraded, what all apps & drivers would be affected, etc.

The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit is what you would need:
    Microsoft Deployment Toolkit - free download | TechNet

• Is there any tool to customize deployment. I would like to remove Store, Edge, some bundled apps, automate activation, if required, etc.

The MDT would be the tool of choice:

Deploy a Windows 10 image using MDT (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs

Is there any additional things to be taken care of?

WindowsNetworking.com has some good articles about deploying Windows 10:

http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles-tutorials/windows-10/0.1.1/

You should also post follow up questions on the dedicated Windows 10 IT Pro forums on Technet. This forum is really consumer oriented.

Technet forums - Windows 10 IT Pro - Microsoft

Andre Da Costa, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise

1. Deploying, managing, and supporting Windows 10 on ARM in enterprise - Similar Threads - Deploying managing supporting

2. Windows 10 ARM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 ARM: I wish Windows would allow people to download windows 10 in the ARM format, not only windows 11. I need to use windows 10 on my new M1 Mac, and I've seen countless other people dealing with the same issue. Does anyone have a copy of this download??...
  3. Vulkan Support on Windows ARM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Vulkan Support on Windows ARM: Although OpenGL support on Windows ARM devices is available via the OpenCl and OpenGL compat pack , is there native support for the Vulkan API on Windows ARM or are there any plans to natively support Vulkan? Thanks!...
  4. Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 ARM for Lumia is getting sensors support: Windows 10 ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL has given a new life to Windows phones and opened the door to new features that weren’t actually possible on Windows 10 Mobile. More recently, Windows 10 on ARM project for Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL received a driver...
  5. Official support for Windows 10 on ARM development

in Windows 10 News
    Official support for Windows 10 on ARM development: Today is an exciting day for Windows 10 on ARM. With the official release of Visual Studio 15.9, developers now have the officially supported SDK and tools for creating 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. In addition, the Microsoft Store is now officially accepting submissions for apps...
  6. Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio support for Windows 10 on ARM development: Today, we are pleased to announce that Visual Studio 15.8 Preview 1 contains an early preview of the SDK and tools to allow you to create your own 64-bit ARM (ARM64) apps. These tools answer the requests of many eager developers, and the development made possible with these...
  7. Group Policy Deployment to Windows 10 Enterprise PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy Deployment to Windows 10 Enterprise PC: Hi All, I am currently testing a Windows 10 Enterprise PC to see how it performs with our companies internal applications as we are looking to upgrade to the new operating system in the future. One snag I have come across is Group Policy, we don't utilise this probably...
  8. Why Windows Defender Antivirus is the most deployed in the enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Why Windows Defender Antivirus is the most deployed in the enterprise: Statistics about the success and sophistication of malware can be daunting. The following figure is no different: Approximately 96% of all malware is polymorphic – meaning that it is only experienced by a single user and device before it is replaced with yet another malware...
  9. Windows 10 Management and Deployment

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Management and Deployment: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions

in Windows 10 News
    Ignite 2017 – Windows 10 Deployment And Management Sessions: It’s almost that time of year, Microsoft’s Ignite event takes place in September 25th 2017, and here are a few of the sessions that focus on Windows 10 to help give you an idea of which ones you might want to consider attending, or alternatively, and more likely for the...