Windows 10: Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM

Discus and support Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have to deploy the Windows10UpgraderApp.exe for those who have the build 1607, so that all my computer will be updated. Unfortunately when i'm im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eric Davignon, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM

i have to deploy the Windows10UpgraderApp.exe for those who have the build 1607, so that all my computer will be updated. Unfortunately when i'm im pushing through sccm the prompt is hidden, so it's spinning around. i had look for switch but nothing is bypassing the prompt for the user.

Question:

do you have a config that i had to changed to make it happen.

***Original title: Windows10UpgraderApp.exe***

:)

Eric Davignon, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM

1. Deploying Windows 10 update using SSCM - Similar Threads - Deploying update using

2. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployment windows 10: Hello I use deplayment tools toninstall windows 10 on new machine of my company. This time we buy hp tower G7 model and with this model not finish the deplayment process. I used usb installation windows with windows 1021h1 and see after finish the setup the network driver are...
  3. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deployment windows 10: Hello I use deplayment tools toninstall windows 10 on new machine of my company. This time we buy hp tower G7 model and with this model not finish the deplayment process. I used usb installation windows with windows 1021h1 and see after finish the setup the network driver are...
  4. Deployment windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 OEM Deployment using VL

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM Deployment using VL: I know this has been Asked a few times but I say its better to beat a dead horse than to be trampled by one. I want to make sure I am in complete alignment with the Software agreement from Microsoft, All and any information on this is helpful. I have read spice works articles...
  6. How to deploy Updates using Windows Update for Business

in Windows 10 News
    How to deploy Updates using Windows Update for Business: [ATTACH]If you are a small business having computers or a big company managing a lot of Windows 10 PC, Windows Update for Business is an […] This article How to deploy Updates using Windows Update for Business first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows 10 Deployment - Use custom Reset this PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment - Use custom Reset this PC: Hello everyone, I introduce myself I am new to the forum. I have in my possession a custom install.wim of Windows 10 1909 and I would now like to either create a partition to restore this image or either ask Windows to use this image for the option to reset this PC. In any...
  8. Windows 10 Deployment

Windows 10 Deployment: Hi guys, I want to migrate windows 7, 8 & 8.1 to windows 10 across 300 PCs through automated process in badges. Please guide me. 37667
  9. Deploying Windows 10 using MDT and a OEM key?

Deploying Windows 10 using MDT and a OEM key?: Hi, First off, I will apologize for the complicated nature of this thread. I have several machines that have OEM licenses of Windows 8.1 Pro. What I would like to do is do the following: 1. Install Windows 8.1 Pro onto them. 2. For each machine, I will need to...
  10. Windows 10 Deployment

Windows 10 Deployment: I wonder if you can help me with deploying Windows 10, I have a few questions; Can I deploy W10 like I currently do via WDS 2008? What software can I use to create a customized W10 DVD that allows me to alter/disable some of the standard initial setup questions? We...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mdt and windows update