Windows 10: Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

Discus and support Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayantBhatt1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the MS Deploy we are not able to run because as per the syntax, MS Deploy is looking for a .csproj file, and we are using Vue CLI. Can someone help?

:)

JayantBhatt1, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool

Source: Just released: Windows 10 Application Deployment tool | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
  3. "Disable-VMIntegrationService" CLI is not working on Japanese Window Server 2016

I want to disable the time synchronization of VM with host server.

For this, I have executed the below CLI on Window server 2016 installed with
    Japanese language.

CLI fails with below output:

PS> Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVirtualMachineOnJPws2016

Disable-VMIntegrationService : Integration component of the specified name was not found.

Place of occurrence Line:1 Character:1

+ Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVir...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidArgument: Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server :)) [Disable-VMIntegrationService]、VirtualizationException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : InvalidParameter,Microsoft.HyperV.PowerShell.Commands.DisableVMIntegrationService

Note: If i provide the "Time Synchronization" in Japanese language the CLI work fine.

**Question**

Why this `CLI "Disable-VMIntegrationService -Name 'Time Synchronization' -VMName MyVirtualMachineOnJPws2016"` fails on Japanese version of WS2016?

This CLI works fine on WS2012R2 (on both English as well as Japanese version)

Thanks in advance.

AjayKumarCR, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016

Source: Ignite session replay: Modernize applications with Windows Server 2016 Hybrid Cloud Blog

Brink, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

1. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server - Similar Threads - Deployment standalone Vue

2. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploying application crash.: In the Event Log:Application: xxx.exeFramework Version: 0.0.0.0Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000df7bf3Faulting process id: 0x1e60Faulting application start time: 0x01d82e8d9c60d092Faulting application path: : C:\Program Files x86\WeRobotics Cognition...
  3. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deploying application crash.: In the Event Log:Application: xxx.exeFramework Version: 0.0.0.0Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x0000000000df7bf3Faulting process id: 0x1e60Faulting application start time: 0x01d82e8d9c60d092Faulting application path: : C:\Program Files x86\WeRobotics Cognition...
  4. Deploying application crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deployment of standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server: I am trying to deploy a standalone Vue CLI application using Jenkins in Windows Server. When I try to do that, we are able to create artifacts, but the MS Deploy we are not able to run because as per the syntax, MS Deploy is looking for a .csproj file, and we are using Vue...
  6. Jenkins Installation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Jenkins Installation: I am trying to install Jenkins on my computer at home and keep getting the error in the picture below. How do I elevate my privileges so that I can logon as a service? [ATTACH]...
  7. Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server: I built a new WDS server and loaded boot images from the Windows 10 iso. When I try to boot to UEFI PXE I receive a PXE-E16 error code. I can see from the logs that the request is making it to the server. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? submitted by /u/mgman11...
  8. Appx Deployment Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appx Deployment Server: Hellow, I am looking into what Appx Deployment server is capable of after it gave me an error recently. Kindly inform me what is its function and why is it necessary to have it in your PC. I will be grateful if you can reply as soon as possible. Thank you. With Regards,...
  9. Windows Update Standalone not applicable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Update Standalone not applicable error: My system is Windows 10 HP PC, - 64, version 1803. I tried to install the Media Features Pack but received a message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. How can I proceed with the process? Media Features Pack wants to manage icloud storage....
  10. Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Application Using Microsoft Deployment Kit: Hi, I am facing problem in adding the application in win 10 deployment process through MDT. While adding up the application there is command line. How do i know the commands for various application such as adobe reader, MS office. Thanks...