Windows 10: DeployR Open 8.0.0

Discus and support DeployR Open 8.0.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am installing R server on a WS2016. In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gcescatto, Jun 4, 2019.

1. gcescatto Win User

DeployR Open 8.0.0

I am installing R server on a WS2016.

In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501. After that, I installed RRO Gui 3.2.2.

When launching the .EXE file for deployR 8.0.0 I am asked to "locate, download and install the following prerequisites onto your computer. Double click on an URL to open it in your web browser."

The URL presented is:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=698842

But there is nothing to download/install in there.

Could you please advise?

:)

gcescatto, Jun 4, 2019
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Jun 4, 2019
  4. DeployR Open 8.0.0

help raid 0

so what is the step by step to set up raid 0?
    First, format both ssd to the same format: NTFS
    Second, change sata mode in bios from ahci to Raid
    Third, save bios and reboot, press Ctril+ I to enter Raid setup
    Fourth, make a raid disk

is it right?

mrthanhnguyen, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

DeployR Open 8.0.0

1. DeployR Open 8.0.0 - Similar Threads - DeployR Open

2. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  3. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified": So I tried to delete a virus manually, when I tried deleting it, it just refused to download, then I went to safe mode to try to delete it and was struck with "cannot find specified file or folder", then I searched online and saw the issue is related to some control editor,...
  4. How do I fix "cant open access to control editor. the system cannot find the file specified"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My window10 in 2022 would open Iphone .MOV files but now, in 2023 and 2024 they will not play?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window10 in 2022 would open Iphone .MOV files but now, in 2023 and 2024 they will not play?: Movie files from an I Phone downloaded in 2022 as .MOV play fine on my computer but recent I Phone .MOV files will not play, what has changed and how can I get the .MOV file to play on my computer?...
  6. My window10 in 2022 would open Iphone .MOV files but now, in 2023 and 2024 they will not play?

My window10 in 2022 would open Iphone .MOV files but now, in 2023 and 2024 they will not play?: Movie files from an I Phone downloaded in 2022 as .MOV play fine on my computer but recent I Phone .MOV files will not play, what has changed and how can I get the .MOV file to play on my computer?...
  7. Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.: For some time now whenever more than 2 apps are open on my laptop the sound randomly gets muffled/lowered. This mainly happens on when im playing music on Spotify and doing something else, like playing a game or even just browsing.I've looked for many ways to fix it but nun...
  8. Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.

Sound can become muffled/lowered when 2 or more apps are opened and I can't fix it.: For some time now whenever more than 2 apps are open on my laptop the sound randomly gets muffled/lowered. This mainly happens on when im playing music on Spotify and doing something else, like playing a game or even just browsing.I've looked for many ways to fix it but nun...
  9. Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred

Every time i try to open microsoft store it says: explorer.exe class is not registred: How can i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-open-microsoft-store-it-says/85101ddf-8101-450b-9663-7af47ebbbbcc
  10. Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Install DeployR Open 8.0.0 on Windows Server 2016: I am installing R server on a WS2016. In order to prepare the server, I install JDK (latest version) and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (x64) - 12.0.30501. After that, I installed RRO Gui 3.2.2. When launching the .EXE file for deployR 8.0.0 I am asked to "locate,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-05c file size