Windows 10: deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes

Discus and support deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got this message today when sync'ing my iPhone via USB. No information from Apple. Anyone have any insights here (without breaking your NDA)?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, May 4, 2021.

1. x509 Win User

deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes

I just got this message today when sync'ing my iPhone via USB. No information from Apple. Anyone have any insights here (without breaking your NDA)? Alternatives?

:)

x509, May 4, 2021
  2. Alan81943 Win User

Error: "Older version of ITunes cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group"

Hi Harkanwar

Thanks for your reply

I have tried as you suggested with no luck

I downloaded ITunes6464 Setup again but when it runs it goes so far then stops and I get the message "Older version of ITunes cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group"

When I try to Remove iTunes I click on uninstall and nothing happens

Do you have any other suggestions

Regards Alan

Alan81943, May 4, 2021
  3. Error: "Older version of ITunes cannot be removed. Contact your technical support group"

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that iTunes is not working after Windows 10 upgrade. As per the error message, the issue seems to be residing with the version of iTunes installed in the system. In this case, I would suggest you try the steps from the
    following article from Apple support and check if it helps.

If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows

If the issue still persists, then I would suggest you to contact Apple support:

iTunes Support

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, May 4, 2021
  4. deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes

Apple iTunes and Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Have you installed the latest iTunes app?
    If you have not installed the latest iTunes app then I suggest you to install the latest iTunes app and then try to download the song and check if the same issue persist.

Also I suggest you to install all the Windows updates and check if it helps.

If still the issue persists, then I suggest you to contact the apple support for iTunes relates query for further assistance.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 4, 2021
Thema:

deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes

1. deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes - Similar Threads - deprecating contacts calendar

2. Contact Support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Contact Support: How do I contact support, I need an immediate response from them.https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/home/contact- this isn't good enough and is not offering me any way to directly contact them.I somehow ended up with two Microsoft accounts at some point.I'm attempting to...
  3. contact support

contact support: I closed my email address because I switched internet provider. Now I can't log into my personal home account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/148a25ac-e623-4a73-a996-d546cde99038
  4. contact support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    contact support: paid for w10 pro, can't get it, can't contact microsoft ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/c4d0fc01-951b-409c-8add-6c42d2182421
  5. contact support

contact support: paid for w10 pro, can't get it, can't contact microsoft ****? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contact-support/c4d0fc01-951b-409c-8add-6c42d2182421
  6. Contacting support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contacting support: So there is a game called European War VI:1914. It is very similar to the other games that Easytech has made, and Microsoft has all the other games that they've made. Pretty sure, not 100% Straight to the point, I would like to see if someone could get them to upload the game...
  7. Contact Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Contact Support: Hi, I am trying to contact support and it states I don't have an account. I am clearly signed in here. I need someone at Microsoft to help on this latest update. The APPX is running and adding thousands of files a day and using all the storage on 2 of my users...
  8. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  9. contact support

in Windows 10 Customization
    contact support: I can not find the contact support app in my personal computer Two days ago I used it in chatting to talk to a company customer But now I cant find the app why? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

in Windows 10 News
    Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange: What are we announcing? On November 1, 2016, Microsoft will stop generating updates for the SmartScreen spam filters in Exchange Server 2016 and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007), Outlook 2016 for Windows and earlier (2013, 2010, 2007) and Outlook 2011 for Mac. The SmartScreen...