Windows 10: Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

Discus and support Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; What are we announcing? On November 1, 2016, Microsoft will stop generating updates for the SmartScreen spam filters in Exchange Server 2016 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

Source: Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

:)

Brink, Aug 31, 2016

2. Can the Calendar, to do & tasks from Outlook be synced by cable ?

ToDo in Calendar and Tasks are only sync'd if you are using an Exchange server. They are not when using the Outlook Connector. The Connector doesn't support it.

Remember the phone never syncs with Outlook. The Phone syncs with some server, and Outlook syncs with the same server. If that happens to be Exchange, such as a company Exchange installation, or hosted Exchange like Office365, tasks sync to both Outlook
    and the phone from the server.

If you are using Live (Outlook.com/Hotmail.com) tasks will sync to the cloud (server), but the connector doesn't support syncing the tasks to Outlook.

Sven Johannsen, Aug 31, 2016
  3. bds1---01 Win User
    Mail for Exchange on Nokia 515

Dear Nokia Support,

I'm running Mail for Exchange version 1.1.43 on the latest version of Nokia 515 and I'm not able to connect to Exchange infrastructure in my organization.

Since SSLv3 was marked as deprecated I seem not able to connect. I receive the error message "Server not found" while trying to connect.

I know that SSL was disabled in my organization infrastructure. Does the application support TLS? I was able to connect to mail servers using default email application via IMAP. But I want to use Mail for Exchange to sync contacts and calendar.

Many thanks for your help.

B.

bds1---01, Aug 31, 2016
Thema:

Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange

1. Deprecating support for SmartScreen in Outlook and Exchange - Similar Threads - Deprecating support SmartScreen

2. Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and Troubleshooters deprecation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and Troubleshooters deprecation: Microsoft informed customers about the upcoming deprecation of the Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool (MSDT) and MSDT Troubleshooters on a support page last week. [ATTACH] Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and Troubleshooters that are based on the tool will be deprecated...
  3. deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deprecating contacts and calendar support in iTunes: I just got this message today when sync'ing my iPhone via USB. No information from Apple. Anyone have any insights here (without breaking your NDA)? Alternatives? 178439
  4. Smartscreen. Smartscreen. Smartscreen.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Smartscreen. Smartscreen. Smartscreen.: Please try to understand: my problem is because of the Smartscreen. The Smartscreen is blocking installation of our software, Clone Files Checker. Our users are facing problem installing the program on their Windows 10 computers. I am the developer of the application and our...
  5. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  6. outlook 2010 remove microft exchange

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    outlook 2010 remove microft exchange: deleted microsoft 2010 and reloaded micorsoft exchange will not uninstall. Tired all methods do not work. Ask to setup exchange to erase file. can not do that either. How do I remove it?...
  7. Outlook not finding Exchange???

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook not finding Exchange???: I have a clean install on build 9879. While making this computer ready to use I installed Office 2010. When I went to setup my regular Microsoft Exchange cloud hosted account in Outlook it could not find the server. It would not find it with SSL or without. I tried a...
  8. Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 with Exchange/Domains: I'm not sure if a recent update to Outlook 2016 (I subscribe to Office 365) introduced this or not... Recently, I'm frequently prompted for my password for an email where I'm an independent contractor. If I set the account up as new, it goes through fine. Periodically...
  9. Deprecated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deprecated: Deprecated - please delete 36590
  10. Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2016 not talking to Exchange 2010: Hi There, I'm trying to configure Outlook 2016 on Windows 10, connected to a local network. However if I auto set up Outlook it doesn't go through and comes up with ''the Microsoft exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your...