Windows 10: Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...

Discus and support Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/l0t4n2c8k9n51.png?width=128&format=png&auto=webp&s=ee31a42aa4709e199bd0f3601a6930e791a3c561 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CladAdverse, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...

/u/CladAdverse, Sep 15, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Video Thumbnail on Taskbar

The feature is called Taskbar preview and is not supposed to remain open after you remove the cursor from the icon. So it is working proper when it closes preview once the cursor is removed from the Taskbar icon.

EDIT: I have seen Taskbar preview stick and stay open before myself even after the cursor has been removed but that not suppose to happen and I don't know for sure why it happens in the first place but I'm guessing it has to do with memory running low .....

DRDNA, Sep 15, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Remove (open) programs from taskbar

I'd just get a program called Ultramon. It puts a second taskbar on the second monitor, so if you have something up and running on the second monitor at all times it is displayed on that taskbar. It doesn't do exactly what you want, but it does solve the problem of wasted taskbar space.

newtekie1, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...

Taskbar Scroll Bar Removal

Hi Nick,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the below mentioned steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty area of the Windows taskbar. Click to clear the checkmark from the "Lock the Taskbar" option if needed.
    • Then right-click an empty area of the taskbar, and then select "Properties."
    • Click to place a check in the "Group Similar Taskbar Buttons" box. Click "Apply" followed by "OK" to confirm the changes. This option combines multiple instances of the same application into a single taskbar button. If this does not remove the scroll arrows,
      continue to the next step.
    • Hover your mouse cursor over the border between the Windows taskbar and the desktop until a double-arrow icon replaces the standard pointer.
    • Click the taskbar border and drag it upward to double the height of the taskbar. Any icons on the second row will be displayed, and the scroll arrows will vanish.

Keep us posted for any concerns with windows, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long...

1. Description in taskbar persist even after removing the cursor from taskbar and after a long... - Similar Threads - Description taskbar persist

2. Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.: This is not app-specific, it happens to all the apps.once you open the app by clicking the icon not visible but clickable, the icon images appear again,...
  3. Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icon's images are not visible after a long hibernation.: This is not app-specific, it happens to all the apps.once you open the app by clicking the icon not visible but clickable, the icon images appear again,...
  4. Windows 8.1 Battery stuck at 100% display, even after long usage. Issue persist after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8.1 Battery stuck at 100% display, even after long usage. Issue persist after...: Recently my laptop battery was busted, and I had it replaced. However, the other day I noticed that the battery display is permanently stuck on 100%. After unplugging the battery, it does go down to 98%, but a few minutes later instead of decreasing, it pops back to 100%. The...
  5. Windows 8.1 Battery stuck at 100% display, even after long usage. Issue persist after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8.1 Battery stuck at 100% display, even after long usage. Issue persist after...: Recently my laptop battery was busted, and I had it replaced. However, the other day I noticed that the battery display is permanently stuck on 100%. After unplugging the battery, it does go down to 98%, but a few minutes later instead of decreasing, it pops back to 100%. The...
  6. Taskbar Stuck after Cursor Taken Off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Stuck after Cursor Taken Off: [IMG] Only recently have I saw that the taskbar is stuck after I take my cursor off of it. I can't find anything about this bug I suppose. Anyone got a fix? how do I stop this?! submitted by /u/MrColby [link] [comments]...
  7. remove an item from taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove an item from taskbar: how do I remove item from taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-an-item-from-taskbar/82c6d414-d502-453e-b7c8-2c2b37f5743a
  8. Taskbar not staying locked even after checking "Lock the taskbar" option in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar not staying locked even after checking "Lock the taskbar" option in settings: I was screwing around on my computer and installed Nexus Dock for some reason, but eventually got rid of it. However, now the dock isn't staying put no matter what option I try in settings. I don't understand why, since "Lock the taskbar" is checked when I right click on the...
  9. Removing languages from taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing languages from taskbar: I have installed three language keyboards but I don’t need all the languages there. Please, give me advice on how I can remove some of these languages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-languages-from-taskbar/8ee0215e-cbd8-45f3-a833-dca5354725a6
  10. Remove store from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove store from taskbar: Hi, I am looking to disable the store from the taskbar in Windows 10. I found a local group policy for Windows 8 but it didn't seem to work in Windows 10. This is for business so I don't want the store pinned to the taskbar. Thanks for any help! 25906