Windows 10: deselect a named range

Discus and support deselect a named range in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi all,,, I have selected a range in excel and named it but I now want to deselect it and use it for another range so how can I do that please?. Len... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by donnylad, Mar 25, 2019.

1. donnylad Win User

deselect a named range

Hi all,,, I have selected a range in excel and named it but I now want to deselect it and use it for another range so how can I do that please?.
    Len

:)

donnylad, Mar 25, 2019
  2. tcebob Win User

deselect hotkey

I'm thinking File Explorer (details view). Having selected all, shift-space deselects many -- but not all. I didn't find shift-space listed on any shortcut guide, so not sure whether that's a kink in my PC. Odd that there is no way to do that. Maybe an AutoHotkey macro?

tcebob, Mar 25, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue deselect a named range :p

cadaveca, Mar 25, 2019
  4. deselect a named range

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

deselect a named range

1. deselect a named range - Similar Threads - deselect named range

2. deselected files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deselected files: Will we get the same zeroe defect operatkon with files and folders?So what I am talking about, moving PDF files or any relly bit kjust happens to be what I deal with a lot. What happens is if I selected ten files, to do the next one I accidentally click white space which...
  3. deselected files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deselected files: Will we get the same zeroe defect operatkon with files and folders?So what I am talking about, moving PDF files or any relly bit kjust happens to be what I deal with a lot. What happens is if I selected ten files, to do the next one I accidentally click white space which...
  4. Unselect/Deselect All?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unselect/Deselect All?: Ctrl-A selects all. What keystroke un/deselects all? I cannot for the life of me locate this. -thx 181318
  5. Every wireless signal in range is set to automatically connect. When I deselect...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every wireless signal in range is set to automatically connect. When I deselect...: This seems to be a known issue that has existed for over 5 years but I do not see any solutions on the forum. Windows is set to automatically connect to every wireless signal in range and I can not deselect this option. Microsoft, please don't bother having one of your people...
  6. Rename a range of file names via Windows Powershell

Rename a range of file names via Windows Powershell: Hello, Does anyone have an idea how to tell Windows Powershell to rename a range of file names? I tried using the following: Dir l rename-item - newname {$_. - replace "1-1..1-30", "E1.1"} Thought if I used the (..) range marker between the first portion of the file...
  7. File Explorer deselection

File Explorer deselection: File Explorer used to keep a selection selected, and this worked for me. I could select a PDF document, open it, do a "Save As", "Hit Ctr Q" to close that window and delete the original all without having to touch the mouse. I could rename an entire scanning session in a...
  8. Windows Deselecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Deselecting: When I'm using any app or window (file explorer, chrome, games, etc.) and I click in the bottom right area, it'll deselect the window so I can't interact with the app unless I reselect it by moving the entire window into the 'safe zone' and interact to reach what I want. I...
  9. deselect hotkey

in Windows 10 Support
    deselect hotkey: Ctl-A selects all. What deselects all? 77077
  10. Deselection and minimization of windows itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Deselection and minimization of windows itself: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10 installed for some reason from the beginning of using it I realized a program deselects by itself. As for example, while I'm typing something the cursor disappears and I need to reselect in order to continue typing. Also, it...