Windows 10: Design Todd Gurley outfit for chance to win trip to Super Bowl LIII

Discus and support Design Todd Gurley outfit for chance to win trip to Super Bowl LIII in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Want to go to the #SuperBowl? Show off your skills by designing a look for @TG3II for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LIII. Ends 1/21/19. Rules:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Design Todd Gurley outfit for chance to win trip to Super Bowl LIII

Want to go to the #SuperBowl? Show off your skills by designing a look for @TG3II for a chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LIII. Ends 1/21/19. Rules:

Make Style Happen | Microsoft Surface

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

HDPLEX Unveils H5.TODD and H3.TODD HTPC Cases

HDPLEX unveiled the H5.TODD and H3.TODD fanless cases. The two are outfitted with Blu-ray ROM drives with a custom drive tray fascia that gels with their brushed aluminum finish. The H3.TODD is designed for mini-ITX motherboards, while the H5.TOOD can house micro-ATX. Neither are tall enough for expansion cards. The two cases come with external solid-state power bricks, and heat-pipe based CPU blocks that convey heat to the bodies, which double up as heatsinks. More details are awaited.

Design Todd Gurley outfit for chance to win trip to Super Bowl LIII 159a_thm.jpg

Source: FanlessTech

btarunr, Jan 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Insiders – Enter to win a trip to Redmond

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwin...dows-with-you/

Brink, Jan 15, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

When fans go mad

Good suggestion, I will add that to the list *Rockout :rockout:

Kreij, Jan 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Design Todd Gurley outfit for chance to win trip to Super Bowl LIII - Similar Threads - Design Todd Gurley

2. Streets & Trips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Streets & Trips: Dropped laptop and need to reload Streets & Trips 2013 to my new laptop. I have the Product ID but the program has been discontinued. Support told me to contact the community and I would be provided a download link....
  3. Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a chance to darken the windows10 design without an activated windows10 version?: Need urgently all dark dark windows etc. Because it shoots me in the eye so many people know For browser I already have Gibt es eine chance das windows10 design dunkel einzustellen ohne aktivierte windows10 version?
  4. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Streets and Trips: Can I recover use of Microsoft Streets and Trips which has a license requirement pop up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/63d0b79c-43b5-45fc-afbe-50d709ba0d27
  5. Streets and Trips

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streets and Trips: I got a new computer and can't get Microsoft Streets and Trips to load. My previous computer also ran Windows 10 so why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-and-trips/20af62fb-97b2-4d5c-8728-bc91350eb931
  6. Chances of recovering Win 8 Key Email?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Chances of recovering Win 8 Key Email?: Hi All, I'm doubting I'll get any luck with this but posting on the off change someone has been in a similar situation. Back when Windows 8 was first released, there was a promotion from MS Offering Win 8 Pro at a reduced price (If anyone remembers that!), perhaps around...
  7. streets & trips

streets & trips: why did you stop streets & trips ?????? it was the best mapping of all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streets-trips/6524d0e3-fc48-421a-bcdb-058cb53547dc
  8. Streets and Trips

Streets and Trips: I have two versions of Streets and trips 2011 and 2013. I have used these on a computer that crashed. Now have a new computer operating on Windows 10. I have two Keys and I am not sure which key goes with which disk. Is there a way I can find that info?...
  9. streets and trips 2011

streets and trips 2011: I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and the only program that didn't make the system upgrade successfully was streets and trips 2011. I've tried a couple of fixes recommended on chat forums but nothing has worked so far. Any suggestions?...
  10. ANy chance to install Win 10 on external hard drive

ANy chance to install Win 10 on external hard drive: Hello I wonder if there is a chance to install fresh Win 10 on external hard drive (USB 3.0 ) Thanks in advance 95204