Windows 10: Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it?

Discus and support Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I received my mouse and keyboard today. Yes, I installed the updates for the equipment and windows. yes, I have bluetooth 4.0 connected through stick.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shirzona, Jan 12, 2021.

1. shirzona Win User

Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it?

I received my mouse and keyboard today.
    Yes, I installed the updates for the equipment and windows.

yes, I have bluetooth 4.0 connected through stick.

Yes, I have tried installing and uninstalling the drivers.

The video speaks for it self, each time I go idle the mouse and keyboard just wont come back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zxw0xq6HIbckCZPNLmzpQkxu0krEM-Ad

:)

shirzona, Jan 12, 2021

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 12, 2021
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Designer bluetooth is really bad isn't it? - Similar Threads - Designer bluetooth really

2. Is Windows 10 really that bad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is Windows 10 really that bad: yes it is garbagereal bad design and borrowed pieces from windows 7 and 8this was more garbage,design inconsistencies across the UI ,function and styles ,more focus on spying on users and forcing windows search engine to users,list goes on.a variety of problems make many...
  3. Edge Chromium is really bad!

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium is really bad!: I am currently testing the new Edge Chromium. To be honest. Its really bad. I mean the UI. Maybe under the hood seems stable and faster, but the User Interface is really bad. The one thing I cannot seem to figure out, is that on the New Tab page, The Microsoft Bing search...
  4. Really bad virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Really bad virus: i have a really bad virus on my computer. Whenever i try to get on the pc crashes, with “BAD POOL HEADER” and it only crashes no matter what. I have tried thr windows recovery option, crashes. Doing Troubleshoot>Reset this pc>remove all my files>just remove my files>Reset and...
  5. Really bad issue with bluetooth earbuds interference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really bad issue with bluetooth earbuds interference: Note: This problem started happening on the day of making this thread. I was connected to my friend's PC and decided to use earbuds after reconfigured his audio settings in OBS I paired my JLabs bluetooth earbuds so I don't hear the echo from my speaker when I hear the final...
  6. it's windows 10 really that bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    it's windows 10 really that bad?: I still in Windows 7 thinking to upgrade to Windows 10 but everyone tell me to don't do it because Windows 10 is going to kill your computer and spying on everything you do it's all that really true?! , second question if I do upgrade to windows 10 I should get a new...
  7. the lagging is really bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the lagging is really bad: I really like to play video game every time I try a big video it's just lagging for example I tried to play fornite as soon as I opened it was lagging so bad and if that ain't worst the computer closed the game by it self, like I really wanna know what is going on and hat...
  8. WD.... is it really that bad...?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WD.... is it really that bad...?: Magazine AV reviews always rate Windows Defender as terrible... worse than useless.... junk..... and other less than complementary comments. Are these justified...? For example, let us take the review in the August 2018 edition of Computer Shopper.... and I quote.......
  9. Really Bad Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Really Bad Mouse Lag: Hi folks, I've been having a lot of trouble with my mouse lagging. Just moving it across the screen will sometimes cause it to lag. I wouldn't say that there is anything specific causing it sense it happens when I'm browsing the web, managing files on my desktop, and...
  10. Really Bad Freezing Issues..

in Windows 10 Support
    Really Bad Freezing Issues..: Hello, I've had Windows 10 since the day of release (upgraded from 8.1). It has worked flawlessly showing no signs of issues. Just yesterday I started encountering some rather unusual, very very frustrating issues. Whether I am browsing file explorer or simply playing a game,...