Windows 10: Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

Discus and support Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am at my wits end! My designer keyboard keep disconnecting and when I try to add it back in entering the code does not work. I have done this dozens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanetScraper, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

I am at my wits end! My designer keyboard keep disconnecting and when I try to add it back in entering the code does not work. I have done this dozens of times in the last two days. At some point the original pairing connects for a while, but disconnects again. I NEED TO WORK! HELP!

:)

JanetScraper, Feb 27, 2020

2. Designer Bluetooth Desktop Keyboard bluetooth constantly disconnecting

Followed all steps, still no resolution, and my bluetooth mouse, headset, and even and xbox one controller all work and connect perfectly to bluetooth. Only the keyboard disconnects and unpairs. I highly doubt it is the keyboard's hardware, as it operates
    just fine when its actually connected.

CamdenHall, Feb 27, 2020
  3. ee26 Win User
    Bluetooth mouse & keyboard disconnecting repeatedly

Hi guys!

Over the last couple weeks I have been having an issue with my bluetooth mouse and keyboard. Both disconnect out of the blue and only work again upon rebooting my Laptop.

- My bluetooth is always on
    - My bluetooth states that both the mouse and keyboard are successful connected
    - My drivers are up to date for both bluetooth devices

Can't seem to find a solution.

Thank you for the help!

4. Patson Go Win User

Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

Unable to connect Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Desktop keyboard and mouse.

Dear All,

I have just got my set of Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Designer as well.

yes indeed it can be quite tricky.....

the best option I personally recommend is :

1. Go to your device manager

2. Under Bluetooth, scroll down the list of devices present there.

3. Perform a manual driver update (right click every single device) for all items there.

4. Restart your PC.

5. Discover your Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse and keyboard (before the update in Step 3, I have removed all the Microsoft designer mouse and keyboard drivers / removed the devices). - this time round, it should connect.

I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad T450s on Windows 10 64 bit using the Intel Bluetooth LE generic hardware.

hope this helps folks....

Patson Go, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine

1. Designer Bluetooth. Keyboard keeps disconnecting. Mouse is fine - Similar Threads - Designer Bluetooth Keyboard

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  6. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: I have a very annoying problem, when using my Bluetooth mouse it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth settings. Sometimes the worst is that the Bluetooth driver gets corrupted after doing this frequently. So I hope I can find a solution here....
  7. Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting: Hi, My Bluetooth mouse keeps disconnecting while using and I have to click on 'Add Bluetooth or other device' button from setting to get reconnected. I believe this started happening after a recent windows update and I have tried disabling windows power management in...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  9. Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting

Bluetooth mouse keep disconnecting: It is very trouble especially during my work. When using my Bluetooth mouse, it suddenly disconnected and I need to reopen the Bluetooth setting. Sometimes even worst is the Bluetooth driver corrupted after frequently doing this. This issue solved before by unchecking the...
  10. Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse keeps "disconnecting": My mouse, specifically a JETech M0884, stops working after a long period of use. However, my laptop says it is still connected. Clicking / moving the mouse does nothing. I made sure to un-check the "allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" box in device...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to prevent hibernate with Bluetooth designer mouse keyboard