Windows 10: Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

Discus and support Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoastsideRaine, Feb 11, 2020.

1. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

Hello,

I am having a difficult time attempting to do whatever I can to get my computer to see the Designer keyboard in my Bluetooth available devices pairing list. I got this keyboard at a Goodwill, but I can tell that it is basically brand new, not a single scratch or scuff anywhere. The keyboard works as far as I know, as the light blinks when I press the Bluetooth button to attempt to pair it. I've reinstalled and checked for an update for my Bluetooth adapter. I have also gone in to device manager and unchecked the box that allows my computer to turn off the Bluetooth adapter to save power. I am running Windows 10 on an HP laptop with an Intel Core i5-2520M CPU. I don't know the model of HP computer, but I do know that it is an older model. I have never had any issues pairing any Bluetooth devices with this computer, so this is quite frustrating. Thank you!

:)

CoastsideRaine, Feb 11, 2020

2. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Feb 11, 2020
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Feb 11, 2020
  4. bhellmer Win User

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

Can't pair Lenovo Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

I have two Microsoft Sculpt Mobile Bluetooth keyboards and two Microsoft Sculpt Touch Bluetooth mice and they have been tried on four different Windows 10 computers without success. They did work on these computers with Windows 7 or 8. Did you ever get your bluetooth keyboard to reliably pair?

bhellmer, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10

1. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard not pairing with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Designer Bluetooth Keyboard

2. Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working: [IMG]This post will show you how to fix Microsoft Designer Keyboard not pairing or working issue. Microsoft Designer keyboard is a sleek and modern wireless input device designed for a seamless typing experience. But recently, some users have complained that their Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair: Hello,I just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard with the mouse and wanted to connect it with my laptop. The mouse works perfectly fine, but the keyboard is unable to pair.I got the keyboard into the pairing mode and it shows up when I'm searching for new bluetooth...
  4. Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair: Hello,I just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard with the mouse and wanted to connect it with my laptop. The mouse works perfectly fine, but the keyboard is unable to pair.I got the keyboard into the pairing mode and it shows up when I'm searching for new bluetooth...
  5. Microsoft Designer Keyboard does not pair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10

Bluetooth keyboard won't pair Windows 10: Hello, I have a Bluetooth keyboard Logitech k380 multi-device keyboard and a desktop PC running Windows 10. I have been using my keyboard successfully for months. Then my computer disconnected all Bluetooth devices for an unknown reason. I was able to reconnect other...
  7. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair

Designer Bluetooth Keyboard no longer able to pair: Like many others using Windows 10, my Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard had intermittent dropouts. I tried updating drivers, tinkering with settings, etc. Finally I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling the keyboard, as is a standard recommendation. Big mistake!...
  8. pairing a bluetooth keyboard

pairing a bluetooth keyboard: I have an Anker A7721 Bluetooth keyboard. I did try pairing on a laptop, but with the first try I failed in filling in the pairing code. When I tried again I got a blank field with the the instruction to give the pin code. But I have no code remembered or noted. I tried 0000...
  9. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect: Hi I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530. I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the...
  10. Microsoft Designer Keyboard - Paired but not Connected

Microsoft Designer Keyboard - Paired but not Connected: I bought a Microsoft Designer keyboard and mouse about a month ago. I have been consistently facing a problem where out of a sudden the keyboard and/or mouse is not functioning. When I open the bluetooth page, the one which is functioning will show “connected”, while the...