Windows 10: Designer Bluetooth mouse and KB freezes

Discus and support Designer Bluetooth mouse and KB freezes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good day, model 7N9-00018 KB and mouse was purchased 16 feb 2020, and hurt me with freezing keys and delays. I do a lot run diagnostics like "sfc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dikh1984, May 27, 2020.

1. dikh1984 Win User

Designer Bluetooth mouse and KB freezes

Good day, model 7N9-00018 KB and mouse was purchased 16 feb 2020, and hurt me with freezing keys and delays.

I do a lot run diagnostics like "sfc /scannow", reinstall driver, battery, windows update and a lot other things. Some works for some time like 1 to 5 days, but in the end i still got freezes and delays. On the other hand, Apple Bluetooth keyboard works just fine. Any working solutions except refund?

:)

dikh1984, May 27, 2020
  2. T_B_Manc Win User

Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, May 27, 2020
  3. MN12BIRD Win User
    Bluetooth KB/Mouse?

I have a customer looking for a wireless keyboard and mouse but he needs it to go 16 feet without any issues. I think the BT ones can do that no problem but they all seem to cost $200! Does anyone know if there is a decent kit in the $100 range? If not are there non-BT models like the 2.4GHZ ones that can do that range?? I saw some of the Logitech Wave kits with 2.4GHZ but in the reviews cust said they started having problems over 10 feet.

Any suggestions would be great he doesn't want to spend $200+ on a KB/Mouse but he needs the range!

Thanks,

Jake

MN12BIRD, May 27, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Bluetooth mouse still freezes

Hello,

There are multiple possibilities why a Bluetooth mouse could act up. To assist you with your concern, you can try these following steps:

Method 1:

Check if the Bluetooth mouse and its Bluetooth adapter are working properly.

• Try installing fresh new batteries.
    • Try to unplug the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse and plug it back in.
    • Try connecting the Bluetooth adapter of your mouse to a different USB port.
    • Try to remove objects that can interfere with the signal of your Bluetooth adapter and mouse.

Method 2:

Check if you have installed all the updates on your computer. There are chances that you might get Bluetooth drivers through update:

• Go to the Start screen.
    • Type Windows update and click on it from the list of results.
    • Click on Check for updates on the left pane in the new window.

We also suggest that you try to contact the manufacturer of the Bluetooth mouse for other options.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Designer Bluetooth mouse and KB freezes - Similar Threads - Designer Bluetooth mouse

2. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  3. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse: Hi All,I know this question has been asked before, but I've found the answers don't provide any solution or clarity on why this fault is happening.The keyboard or mouse at occasionally disconnects from the computer, it remains paired and there appears to be no way to fix the...
  4. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intermittent bluetooth on windows 10 with microsoft designer bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intermittent bluetooth on windows 10 with microsoft designer bluetooth mouse: Good night!My bluetooth devices have been showing intermittent functioning since some time it worked very well when I bought my DELL Inspiron 7391. Out of nowhere this started and now I don't manage to make it work better.I have reinstalled drivers, etc etc and nothing.I took...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error

Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse Pairing Error: I bought a Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse set. I can pair the keyboard but can't pair the mouse. The error message however says that I entered a wrong password code. Is there any bluetooth set to pass the password code....
  7. Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard

Microsoft Bluetooth designer mouse and keyboard: Hello, A few days ago, I purchased the set. Now, it works perfectly and still on 100% both of them, but my problem is this: Sometimes when I go Idle and come back, the keyboard or mouse won't wake up... Sometimes 1 of them and sometimes both. And there are some rare times...
  8. Designer bluetooth mouse not turning on

Designer bluetooth mouse not turning on: I've just got a bluetooth designer mouse and for some reason, when I turn it on the buttons/mouse wheel work fine but the blue light that tracks movement doesn't turn on and so I'm left with a mouse that can click but not move. The only way I have found to fix the issue is to...
  9. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse: So, yes again another question about this mouse. I can't connect this mouse to the windows 10 x64 But can connect without any problems : *) to the same computer running ubuntu 16.04 LTS *) to smartphone huawei p10 lite I followed to all possible solutions: *) updating...
  10. Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair

Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse Won't Pair: Hello, I have bought the Microsoft Designer Bluetooth Mouse about 6 months ago and until today it worked just fine. Today it randomly disconnected while I was working on my laptop and now it won't connect again. I hold the button at the bottom, the LED starts flashing, mouse...