Windows 10: Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Discus and support Designer Compact Keyboard issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Likklebex, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Likklebex Win User

Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped working. Chanel 1 light kept flashing fast and the keyboard wouldn't type. ~I went to my bluetooth settings and it still said it was paired but that the batteries were low. I changed the batteries, re-paired and it was fine. However, if I don't touch my keyboard for a few minutes, the same thing happens. The light starts flashing

:)

Likklebex, Feb 13, 2022

2. Microsoft Designer Keyboard issues on Windows 10

Just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse today, and i'm already having the exact same issues as everyone above:

- No shortcut keys (volume, play/pause, etc..);

- Every time i press one of the shortcut keys, the keyboard constantly freezes and then displays the last 15 characters pressed;

I've done all the steps suggested and everything is still not working.

If i don't solve this issue until the end of this week i'm returning my Microsoft Designer back.

Ricky.Lopes, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Microsoft Designer Keyboard issues on Windows 10

Hi Greg Elmassian,

In order for me to have a better idea in continuing the troubleshooting your left off with, I would like to know the following:

• What is the version and build of your Windows 10?
      • You can have this checked by pressing the Windows button + R on your keyboard to open the
        Run box, then type winver and press
        Enter
    • What is model of your Microsoft Designer Keyboard?
    • Do you experience the same issue when using other user profiles or other computers?

In the meantime, aside from the steps that you've performed, I recommend that you pick up on where you left off on the troubleshooting listed on the
    Troubleshooting wireless and Bluetooth keyboard issues support article. This
    is to ensure that all is intact with your OS and your Bluetooth drivers on your computer.

If you continue to have this issue even after performing the above steps, please reply to this thread. The system will notify me so I can get back to you and provide you more answers.

ErwinJames San, Feb 13, 2022
  4. bornfree Win User

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

1. Designer Compact Keyboard issues - Similar Threads - Designer Compact Keyboard

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard: On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers...
  3. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...: I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though it has been connected previously. To be precise, the settings window does not say 'Connected', but instead says 'Paired'. So...
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...: I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though it has been connected previously. To be precise, the settings window does not say 'Connected', but instead says 'Paired'. So...
  5. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  7. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  8. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  9. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  10. Designer Compact keyboard problem

Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...