Windows 10: Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

Discus and support Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveArsene, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though it has been connected previously. To be precise, the settings window does not say 'Connected', but instead says 'Paired'. So in order to connect to the device, I have to connect again in bluetooth settings. In other words, the existing connection appears to be disconnected. Originally, I moved and used it well on several devices, but why did this symptom suddenly occur? I would appreciate it if you could tell me how to fix it or tell me how to

:)

SteveArsene, Mar 18, 2023

2. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other laptops, other BT devices connect and work properly with my laptop.

Abdulla001, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Can pair new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth keyboard - but not connect

Hi

I just bought a new Microsoft Designer Bluetooth desktop keyboard to use with my Dell XPS 15 9530.

I'm running Windows 10 and I'm able to pair the keyboard by going to settings and adding and adding a new bluetooth device. It prompts me to type in the passkey on the keyboard and press enter.

After doing so, the device is added to the device list and after (very briefly) being listed as "Connected" it switches to be listed as "Paired".

In this state, the keyboard doesn't respond to any input - even after power cycling it. The keyboard even keeps blinking in the Esc-key as if it's still ready to pair.

I've reset the Bluetooth adapter, run the troubleshooter and made sure that all of my drivers are up to date. Nothing helps.

Any good suggestions?

KesseRasmussen, Mar 18, 2023
  4. MayTing Win User

Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard No Longer Connecting To Any Devices

Hi,

I bought the keyboard 2 days ago and ran into this issue.

The problem occurs, when the Fn key is activated (either accidentally or by default after re-pairing), then the pairing mode is inverted.

Just hold down Fn and press Caps Lock. This will disable Fn and try pairing again.

The designer compact keyboard works very well, but I wished that the manual was more helpful.

MayTing, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

1. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue... - Similar Threads - Designer Compact Keyboard

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working: My keyboard somehow stopped working AGAIN. It was working fine and suddenly when I type no words appear. This problem seems to happen every time there is an update to my Windows laptop. It says it is paired to my laptop but the light flashes slowly when I type and no words...
  3. Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard says it is paired but isnt working: My keyboard somehow stopped working AGAIN. It was working fine and suddenly when I type no words appear. This problem seems to happen every time there is an update to my Windows laptop. It says it is paired to my laptop but the light flashes slowly when I type and no words...
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...: I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though it has been connected previously. To be precise, the settings window does not say 'Connected', but instead says 'Paired'. So...
  5. Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Compact Keyboard multiple pairing issue...: I am using 3 devices connected to this keyboard. If I pair the keyboard to another device using Fn+F1, it is not detected in the settings even though it has been connected previously. To be precise, the settings window does not say 'Connected', but instead says 'Paired'. So...
  6. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  7. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  8. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  9. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  10. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...