Windows 10: Designer Compact keyboard problem

Discus and support Designer Compact keyboard problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeEight, Jan 28, 2022.

1. DeEight Win User

Designer Compact keyboard problem

So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboard

:)

DeEight, Jan 28, 2022
  2. bornfree Win User

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Needing compact keyboard w/low profile keys

Has anyone got any suggestions on a good compact (no numpad) keyboard, that has low profile keys. I really dont want to have to buy an apple keyboard (gasp) .Im not sure about mechanical or not because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before.

Winston_008, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Designer Compact keyboard problem

Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

Designer Compact keyboard problem

1. Designer Compact keyboard problem - Similar Threads - Designer Compact keyboard

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard: On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers...
  3. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  4. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard: I recently bought the Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard, it pairs to my Win10 laptop but doesn't connect and doesn't work. Unpairing, re-pairing, updating all the drivers, and restarting BT services didn't solve the problem. The keyboard connects and works fine with other...
  5. Bluetooth connection problem with Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  7. Designer Compact Keyboard

Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  8. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  9. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  10. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...