Windows 10: Designer Compact Keyboard

Discus and support Designer Compact Keyboard in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kupuna, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Kupuna Win User

Designer Compact Keyboard

Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period?

:)

Kupuna, Mar 21, 2022
  2. bornfree Win User

Logitech Pushes the Edge with Stunning New Keyboard Design

I've used a lot of Logitech mice and keyboards over the years. I like them a lot with one exception. I totally dislike the flat key surface (like a laptop keyboard) that they insist on selling. The flat keyboard has never been as comfortable for me as the stepped keyboard design. If Logitech offered their nice keyboard designs in the standard stepped design I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

I would NOT however pay $200 for any keyboard no matter how stylish.

bornfree, Mar 21, 2022
  3. Needing compact keyboard w/low profile keys

Has anyone got any suggestions on a good compact (no numpad) keyboard, that has low profile keys. I really dont want to have to buy an apple keyboard (gasp) .Im not sure about mechanical or not because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before.

Winston_008, Mar 21, 2022
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard

Microsoft Designer Keyboard issues on Windows 10

Just bought the Microsoft Designer Keyboard and Mouse today, and i'm already having the exact same issues as everyone above:

- No shortcut keys (volume, play/pause, etc..);

- Every time i press one of the shortcut keys, the keyboard constantly freezes and then displays the last 15 characters pressed;

I've done all the steps suggested and everything is still not working.

If i don't solve this issue until the end of this week i'm returning my Microsoft Designer back.

Ricky.Lopes, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Designer Compact Keyboard

1. Designer Compact Keyboard - Similar Threads - Designer Compact Keyboard

2. Microsoft designer compact keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft designer compact keyboard: On the keyboard, number 1 and number 2 have a pairing light, but no matter how much I press the f1 key, the number 3 pairing light doesn't come on, and it goes straight from number 2 to number 1. Please solve it.*** moved from Games & Xbox / Hardware & Networks / Controllers...
  3. Designer Compact Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard: Does the Designer keyboard shut down after a time or do I have to slide the switch on the back each time I stop using it for an extended period? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/designer-compact-keyboard/c7240c06-9f22-47a3-b119-93fab650818b
  4. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  5. Designer Compact Keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Compact Keyboard issues: Hello,I have been using my keyboard for a year without any issues. Yesterday, a window popped up and before I had a chance to read what it said, it disappeared. I don't know if I accidentally hit a button on it or not. However, once it disappeared, my keyboard stopped...
  6. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  7. Designer Compact keyboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Compact keyboard problem: So I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I see the keyboard appear on my phone and my pc also sees my phone and all of the other Bluetooth devices I have besides the keyboardSo I got my Bluetooth keyboard today and I can't connect it to my pc. I...
  8. Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect: I have Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10.I've used my Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with it for monthson Channel 2.Today I added the keyboard to a new laptop via Channel 3 which worked.I went back to my Dell, changed the keyboard back to Channel 2 and it didn't work.I...
  9. Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect

Designer Compact Keyboard won't connect: I have Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10.I've used my Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard with it for monthson Channel 2.Today I added the keyboard to a new laptop via Channel 3 which worked.I went back to my Dell, changed the keyboard back to Channel 2 and it didn't work.I...
  10. Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working

Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard not working: Hi,I have a Surface Pro 5th Gen and I connect an external monitor and keyboard so I can use it as a desktop. The Microsoft Compact Designer Keyboard has all of a sudden stopped working. The Bluetooth light still flashes but I cannot get it to connect to my surface pro. I can...