Windows 10: Designer related

Discus and support Designer related in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Designer related

I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it.

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Apr 20, 2024

2. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Photobook designer server connection

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues updating or uploading your Software (Photobook Designer). I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall Photobook Designer and check if it works.

Steps to uninstall:

Hope this information helps.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Designer related

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Designer related

1. Designer related - Similar Threads - Designer related

2. Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Designer Not Saving My Images.: I know I already have asked this but my designer generated images and projects aren't being saved to onedrive anymore, yeah they pop up on the onedrive app on my computer, a lot of it gets saved onto the site version and the app but it does not show up in the folders....
  3. Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?: Hi, about a week ago my Microsoft designer stopped working and whenever I load it in, I get "it looks like Microsoft designer is unavailable for this account", I tried using my other email account but its the same thing?, on my phone too, and on the app, what's going on?...
  4. Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Microsoft Designer Image Creator not working?: Hi, about a week ago my Microsoft designer stopped working and whenever I load it in, I get "it looks like Microsoft designer is unavailable for this account", I tried using my other email account but its the same thing?, on my phone too, and on the app, what's going on?...
  5. cant i Install the " Microsoft Designer" on ms store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant i Install the " Microsoft Designer" on ms store?: i wanna ask about the app " Microsoft Designer" is it cant to install on microsoft store?, when i see the web microsoft store there is donwload button but when i go to mc store there is no install button...
  6. cant i Install the " Microsoft Designer" on ms store?

cant i Install the " Microsoft Designer" on ms store?: i wanna ask about the app " Microsoft Designer" is it cant to install on microsoft store?, when i see the web microsoft store there is donwload button but when i go to mc store there is no install button...
  7. Designer related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Designer related: I recently notice a thing in Microsoft designer in web version in any browser that after complete a prompt when I give another prompt or edit a prompt it cannot generate images and got stuck in. Plz fix it....
  8. Microsoft, why did you design OS to be so horrendous? snapdragon and ARM processor related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, why did you design OS to be so horrendous? snapdragon and ARM processor related: So many people wonder what in the world microsoft was thinking when they made windows 11. I'm officially done with microsoft after going back and forth with tech support and doing hours of advanced troubleshooting. If any microsoft employees are reading this, don't bother...
  9. Microsoft, why did you design OS to be so horrendous? snapdragon and ARM processor related

Microsoft, why did you design OS to be so horrendous? snapdragon and ARM processor related: So many people wonder what in the world microsoft was thinking when they made windows 11. I'm officially done with microsoft after going back and forth with tech support and doing hours of advanced troubleshooting. If any microsoft employees are reading this, don't bother...
  10. MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.

MS Access 2016 Saving Relational table designs.: MS Access 2016 uses several tables. I spend a lot of time developing relationships for most queries, form, and reports. Is it possible these old relationship can be saved and reused. It seems that every query, form, or report relationship be saved and reused each time the...