Windows 10: Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed

Discus and support Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Support, I found my Designer Compact Keyboard cannot be re-paired again if once I removed it. The following are the sequence of events:1. the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AriesCsf, Jun 10, 2021.

1. AriesCsf Win User

Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed

Dear Support, I found my Designer Compact Keyboard cannot be re-paired again if once I removed it. The following are the sequence of events:1. the new keyboard can be paired at once when the first time of power on. Bluetooth-1 was paired with my PC detail of the hardware and software see below. 2. I decide to use Bluetooth-2 with PC in stead of slot 1. So I removed the bluetooth device on my PC when I doing so, keyboard is at slot1 3. On the Designer Compact Keyboard, I switch to slot-2 and press the bluetooth button into pairing mode the light keep blinking 4. On my PC, I opened my bl

:)

AriesCsf, Jun 10, 2021

2. Needing compact keyboard w/low profile keys

Has anyone got any suggestions on a good compact (no numpad) keyboard, that has low profile keys. I really dont want to have to buy an apple keyboard (gasp) .Im not sure about mechanical or not because i have never used a mechanical keyboard before.

Winston_008, Jun 10, 2021
  3. DRDNA Win User
    Recover access database

Did you try this yet? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283849

Run the Compact and Repair utility. To do so, follow these steps:
    • If the database is open, close it.
    • On the Tools menu, point to Database Utilities, and then click Compact and Repair Database.
    • In the Database to Compact From dialog box, select the file that you want to compact, and then click Compact.
    • In the Compact Database Into dialog box, enter a new file name, and then click Save.

If the compact and repair does not succeed, you will receive a message stating so. This means the damage is so severe that it cannot be corrected.

DRDNA, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Desinger Compact Keyboard cannot be repair after removed - Similar Threads - Desinger Compact Keyboard

2. Cannot remove EN-UK keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove EN-UK keyboard layout?: Dear MS support team,I tried to remove the EN-UK keyboard layout from Windows. However, despite having been removed from "Settings", the EN-UK kept present in language bar, even after reboot.How can I remove it?...
  3. Microsoft compact designer keyboard won't reconnect to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft compact designer keyboard won't reconnect to laptop: My Microsoft compact designer keyboard was working perfectly for a few months and then some of the buttons on the top row including volume, screenshot button stopped working. I thought I'd try to remove and reconnect it, but now it won't show up as a bluetooth device on my...
  4. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock

Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Scroll Lock: Hello, Here comes another question on is there any way to setup a shortcut key or change the function keys, so I can use the Scroll Lock function? I understand that it can be overcame by the On-screen keyboard, and of course if we can find a better way for the end users...
  5. Cannot remove US keyboard layout

Cannot remove US keyboard layout: Recently I've noticed that a US keyboard layout has appeared on my language bar. I've always had jsut English UK and Japanese on there and it would switch between them whenever I press left shift + left alt. which turned out to be a very bad idea because I'm an artist and...
  6. Cannot remove a Keyboard layout indefinitely

Cannot remove a Keyboard layout indefinitely: I have written and shown the problem in this forum thread: https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/120304-cannot-remove-keyboard-layout-indefinitely.html I really don't know why after every restart I get 3 keyboards layouts if I have installed two language packs and in...
  7. Cannot remove Keyboard layout indefinitely

Cannot remove Keyboard layout indefinitely: I have written and shown the problem in this thread https://www.tenforums.com/general-support/120304-cannot-remove-keyboard-layout-indefinitely.html I really don't know why after every restart I get 3 keyboards layouts if I have installed two language packs and in each one...
  8. Cannot remove Keyboard layout indefinitely

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot remove Keyboard layout indefinitely: Hi, I have 2 language packs installed Hebrew (only keyboard layout needed) and US-English (for all the other thing i.e UI ,keyboard ,speech, handwriting etc...) For some reason Windows insists on installing me a 3rd keyboard layout called "United States - International"...
  9. Guide to keys on a J burrows bluetooth compact keyboard

Guide to keys on a J burrows bluetooth compact keyboard: Can anyone give me a guide to the keys on my J Burrows bluetooth compact keyboard? They are slightly different to a standard keyboard and I am having trouble trying to work out how to use them. I'm connected to my laptop so that's not the issue. I just can't find a user...
  10. Compact framework removed after update 10586

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Compact framework removed after update 10586: Hello I still have a lot of user working with Mobile device and compact Framework 3.5 to windows 10 on my laptop I was happy to find that everything was still working fine So I upgrade my other machine to Windows 10 But suddenly after update 10586 The former Compact...