Windows 10: Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever

Discus and support Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoeverHave been messing with this for hours, to no avail but additional problems.The goal; press start button and …whella-... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Dave P Designer, May 8, 2021.

1. Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever

Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoeverHave been messing with this for hours, to no avail but additional problems.The goal; press start button and …whella- your desktop. Otherwise, if stolen, allowed by cell-phone to lock the laptop with a “stolen…” screen message to return to a police station.One ’network’ user, period.Simple- just ’remo

:)

Dave P Designer, May 8, 2021

2. Changing the background scene on the sign-in screen

Hi,

Windows 10 lets you use the lock screen picture as the background picture of the sign-in screen. For you to change the picture on your sign-in screen, you need to change your
    Lock screen picture first, see steps below:

• Go to the Settings, then Personalization.
    • Under Background section, click on the drop down and choose
      Picture
    • Select Lock screen, under Choose your picture section, click on
      Browse and select your desired picture.
    • Make sure to turn on the Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen option.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, May 8, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 8, 2021
  4. dacrone Win User

Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, May 8, 2021
Thema:

Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever

1. Desire No Sign-In screen whatsoever - Similar Threads - Desire Sign screen

2. No Icon Images Whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Icon Images Whatsoever: January 23, 2024 -- All icons have no images -- whether it's my Desktop or my Documents -- EVERYTHING! It seems when an update is done, something gets messed up in the process. I don't get it at all and it's extremely frustrating for the users. I have done everything I can...
  3. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever: My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't available. Why? Error code is 0x80090016. Also when I try to use automatic repair It requires me to sign into my email for most things...
  4. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever: My computer starts up and goes to the login screen and then when I try to type in my password it says something went wrong and your pin isn't available. Why? Error code is 0x80090016. Also when I try to use automatic repair It requires me to sign into my email for most things...
  5. My computer won't let me sign in at all whatsoever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. No sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sound whatsoever: I have everything plugged in and in working order, yet no sound can be heard. It recognizes that there is sound but doesn’t play any. In fact it says the invidia output is not plugged in. I don’t know what to do and I’m at a loss. I need help, please!! submitted by...
  7. Desired Personalisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desired Personalisation: HELLO!! So, I bought a new laptop recently. I'm now trying to personalize it however I am being prevented from changing the lock screen :( At the top of the page it says in red "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and everything else on the page is...
  8. Wimboot is not desired

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wimboot is not desired: How can I stop Windows 10 from installing into Windows image file boot (WIMBoot), without formatting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/wimboot-is-not-desired/fa74bc47-8dd9-49b7-a5b7-a9c217cdb46f
  9. Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen to Logon Credentials not working as desired: The recent upgrade(s) of my Windows 10 Pro sees Version 1709 and OS Build 16299.19 loaded. My original settings of not seeing the lock screen picture not appearing on the logon screen has seen the lock screen picture not being displayed at all, instead it is just a plain...
  10. No Sound whatsoever

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound whatsoever: Hey guys, so before I wiped my entire PC the sound was working flawlessly - I would use the audio inputs for the Razer Blackwidow Chroma and it would work perfectly. Since the reset however, no sound has been discoverable, I get a red x on my speaker, and it says "No audio...