Windows 10: Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...

Discus and support Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community! I need an expert in the community that understands ACCOUNTS/ACCOUNT CREATION - PROFILES. I know I made a mistake when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Noelle Cardello, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...

Hello Microsoft Community!

I need an expert in the community that understands ACCOUNTS/ACCOUNT CREATION - PROFILES.

I know I made a mistake when I set up my laptop.

My ADMIN is the default and only profile. I tried adding another EVERYDAY profile, and it excluded all of my applications and settings. It would e my desire to mirror the ADMIN Profile, and change/restrict the rights based on a groups from there. I don't want to BUILD a whole new profile if I can INHERIT ALL, and then make the modifications of access based on this.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

I was also thinking of just renaming ADMIN I don't know if one can do this and I was thinking there would be repercussions accessing accounts, etc.

ANY HELP WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED. I love my set-up right now and everything is very stable - knock on wood, I am just concerned about security, a hacker getting in here and making changes as I am logged into the ADMIN account by default.

THANK YOU!!

:)

Noelle Cardello, Mar 9, 2020

2. Mirroring function

Just to make sure that this issue doesn't only occur on your particular PC, have you tried mirroring a different PC to the same TV? Did the same issue occur?

Have you also tried mirroring on the same PC before? Did it work successfully? If yes, what were the recent changes made before mirroring failed to work?

To make sure that you got the right steps in projecting a wireless display with Miracast, you may check these steps:

• Turn ON the Miracast option if your TV comes with built-in Miracast support.
    • Press the Windows + I keys to go to
      Settings
    • Click Devices, then Connected Devices.
    • Click on "Add a Device" and wait for the adapter to appear in the list. Click on the receiving adapter.

I'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Problems to Connect Screen mirroring

Thank you for the response.

Since you already performed several troubleshooting steps and the issue still persist, we recommend creating a new user profile as an administrator and check if screen mirroring works.

Follow these steps on how to create a new user profile as an administrator:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type control userpasswords2 and click OK.
    • Click on add under users tab.
    • Select the Sign-in without a Microsoft account option.
    • Click on Local account.
    • Choose a name for the account, add password if you want to.
    • Click on Apply, then click OK.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...

screen mirroring

Hi Hatty,

There is a way for you to control the remote screen whenever you are trying to mirror it from one device to another. To provide you an appropriate solution, please provide us the following information:

• Which device are you using to mirror on your laptop?
    • Are you using an app to mirror the device on your laptop?
    • Are you able to use your mouse and keyboard on your laptop even if you are not playing a game while mirroring it from a device?

If you haven't tried to use your mouse outside a game while projecting to the PC, you may follow the steps below to allow your mouse and keyboard to control the remote screen:

• Open Action Center.
    • Click the Connect button.
    • Click the name of the device you're trying to project.
    • Check the Allow input from a keyboard or mouse connected to this display
      option as necessary.

Loraine Mon, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror...

1. Desire to Create a Mirror Profile of my Admin account so all programs and settings mirror... - Similar Threads - Desire Create Mirror

2. Can't create mirrored drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't create mirrored drives: I've been trying to create mirrored drives using two Seagate 5 TB drives Disks 4 & 5 that have the same available space. All goes well until I get to the very last step and I get the error message "The operation is not supported by the object." Is there something I'm doing...
  3. Can't create mirrored drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't create mirrored drives: I've been trying to create mirrored drives using two Seagate 5 TB drives Disks 4 & 5 that have the same available space. All goes well until I get to the very last step and I get the error message "The operation is not supported by the object." Is there something I'm doing...
  4. Cannot create mirrored disks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot create mirrored disks: I need to mirror two 2TB drives, including the C: drive with Windows. Neither Disk Management nor Storage Places provide any solutions. In Disk Management, right clicking Disk 1 shows most options grayed out, including New Spanned Volume..., New Striped Volume... and no...
  5. Cannot create mirrored disks

Cannot create mirrored disks: I need to mirror two 2TB drives, including the C: drive with Windows. Neither Disk Management nor Storage Places provide any solutions. In Disk Management, right clicking Disk 1 shows most options grayed out, including New Spanned Volume..., New Striped Volume... and no...
  6. mirroring

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mirroring: Hello, can any one help, I have a Panasonic Viera Tv, and my laptop has stopped mirroring with my TV, I would appreciate it if anyone has any Ideas. Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mirroring/6e981500-1255-48ca-ae7e-f692a4e41150
  7. Mirroring

Mirroring: I am using wifi to try to cast my hp laptop using windows 10 to my tv via amazon fire stick. Both recognise each other and attempt to connect but after about 30 seconds or so I get a message saying cannot connect. Any ideas? I've tried all the usual (same network, updating...
  8. mirror account

mirror account: Dear Sir/Madam, having suspect of hacked computer, being very slow, I was wondering if someone can use my account without my permission or knowledge? I have found installed Teamviewer app in PC., Found it is for sharing files. I am not IT, just thinking in a bit sci-fi...
  9. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...
  10. Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Mirroring Issues: Create Mirror of existing drive: I have two important data drives that I had mirrors of in Windows 7. When I got a new system and moved the drives over to my Windows 10 computer, the mirror did not stay synced as expected. I don't remember exactly what happened (it was back in May) but I thought I fixed the...