Windows 10: desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors

Discus and support desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings: I have two monitors attached to my Windows 10 desktop PC. One of them has an image burn-in problem, but it's only temporary (it goes away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bigfootnlc, Oct 17, 2018.

1. desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors

Greetings:

I have two monitors attached to my Windows 10 desktop PC. One of them has an image burn-in problem, but it's only temporary (it goes away after an hour or so, weird). I'd like to be able to setup a screensaver to run on only that monitor, but after searching, have not found anything to do that. Ideas? TIA!

:)

bigfootnlc, Oct 17, 2018
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors :)

terrace, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Screensaver slideshow does not display correctly whith dual monitors set to "extend desktop"

Hi Tom,

Since you've already checked the Screen Saver Settings, kindly answer the following question for clarification:

• Have you tried turning off the second monitor while assigning the screensaver slideshow to the primary monitor?
    • Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the screensaver?

We also suggest that you make the screensaver slideshow to appear first at the primary monitor properly before troubleshooting with the second monitor.

Kindly get back to us for clarification.

Xylee Del, Oct 17, 2018
  4. travisd Win User

desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors

No Screensaver after 10 update

Same issue here: The screensaver and screen off power options don't ever activate, no matter what settings. Even if I lock the system myself (Win+L), it doesn't work.
    Scenario:
    • Windows 10 Pro (upgraded from Win 8.1 Pro)
    • NVidia GeForce with Windows 10 drivers (3x monitors, issue happens when using NVidia surround or multi-monitor)

travisd, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors

1. desire Windows 10 screensaver active on one of two monitors - Similar Threads - desire screensaver active

2. Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Detecting two monitors as only one monitor.: I recently updated my GPU drivers which reset my monitor settings. Both monitors are now mirrored, showing the same exact image on both including mouse movements, however when checking the display settings it refuses to detect more than one monitor. I have tried all of the...
  3. Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Screensaver Across Two Monitors: I recently bought a new monitor but decided to keep the old monitor in a dual monitor setup. The new monitor is much larger than the old. When my screen saver comes on, I get black on the outside edges of each monitor and the screensaver image split between the two. It looks...
  4. Monitor changing input after screensaver activates

Monitor changing input after screensaver activates: Just had this problem occur in the past few days. I have my screensaver set up to kick off after 5 minutes with the standard Mystify screensaver. It's always worked as usual. Lately, when the screensaver should start, my Samsung S27B550V monitor will auto change the input...
  5. Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using two monitors, the third would have a screensaver: So are there any ways I could do my stuff on two monitors, then I would have a third monitor on like other side of my room and I would use it to watch movies. But I don't want it to always display my desktop. So I would like to have some kind of screen saver or lock screen....
  6. Screensaver on one monitor?

Screensaver on one monitor?: Hi. I'm using an HP all-in-one with the latest build of Windows 10, and I've connected an old Walker TV to it to use as a secondary monitor. The multiple monitor set-up works fine, and they're both set to 1080p, which is the native resolution on both. However, the TV...
  7. Two Windows activations on one computer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two Windows activations on one computer?: Hi there, The computer I built originally had Windows 7 OEM on it, and I chose the free Windows 10 home upgrade. But now I have a new job, and I need access to pro features, so I was given a license key for pro. I have multiple hard drives in my machine and wanted to...
  8. screensaver activates in windows 10

screensaver activates in windows 10: How do I increase the amount of time before my screensaver activates in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screensaver-activates-in-windows-10/e48a4338-c980-4686-8b32-31c092d04660
  9. Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow

Get screensavers on two monitors with photo slideshow: Hello there, I would like to change my screensaver to a selection of photos on my computer. This is no problem at first, but when I leave my PC for a bit, the screensaver only shows on my primary monitor. The other one is just black. I would like the images to appear on...
  10. Running one monitor two machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running one monitor two machines: I am wonder ng what one can use if ever someone wanted to use two machines with one monitor is there a switch type hub that can take the input from either machine one or machine two and display the output on one monitor keeping in mind there is only one keyboard and one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i want the screensaver only on one monitor windows 10

2. windows 10 screensaver multimonitorjust one

3. dual monitor active screensaver

4. windows 10 screen saver want one monitor only,
  5. windows 10 screensaver on two monitors