Windows 10: Desired Personalisation

Discus and support Desired Personalisation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HELLO!! So, I bought a new laptop recently. I'm now trying to personalize it however I am being prevented from changing the lock screen :( At the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gabifolan, Nov 20, 2018.

1. gabifolan Win User

Desired Personalisation

HELLO!!

So, I bought a new laptop recently. I'm now trying to personalize it however I am being prevented from changing the lock screen Desired Personalisation :( At the top of the page it says in red "*Some settings are hidden or managed by your organization" and everything else on the page is slightly grey/transparent. Do you have any ideas as to why this is happening and what I should do about it? It's not a major issue so I can live with it, but I would like to personalize my personal computer haha

Thanks!

:)

gabifolan, Nov 20, 2018
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Nov 20, 2018
  3. Personalise TaskBar like this [picture]

Hey there, I watched on of your videos and I'd like to know how do you pesonalise the taskbar like that. I mean, I want the pinned icons to be shown like a grid and not in a list format.

Any help?

Desired Personalisation [​IMG]

kind regards

veranceftw, Nov 20, 2018
  4. thomcats Win User

Desired Personalisation

Cannot use Settings->Personalisation to change Lock Screen settings

Hello,
    Is it possibly the Anniversary Update, which has blocked my possibilities to change the Lock Screen configuration? In Settings->Personalisation that whole option is greyed out today and I'm stuck with a lock screen, which I can't modify or change. Any help for this? Perhaps there is a registry change I could apply? I would be happy for any suggestion.

I've attached an image. My language is Swedish, but I guess that you will recognise the part of the Settings->Personalisation, which is shown.

Thanks in advance
    *Think

thomcats, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Desired Personalisation

1. Desired Personalisation - Similar Threads - Desired Personalisation

2. New OS User / Desire to Change Default Setting For Saved Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New OS User / Desire to Change Default Setting For Saved Files: To whom can help,I recently onboarded to a small business. I was issued a laptop from a previous employee. I keep running into issues when I go to save files that the default location is a profile under the OS C Drive. For example, I have a scanning software that defaults to...
  3. New OS User / Desire to Change Default Setting For Saved Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New OS User / Desire to Change Default Setting For Saved Files: To whom can help,I recently onboarded to a small business. I was issued a laptop from a previous employee. I keep running into issues when I go to save files that the default location is a profile under the OS C Drive. For example, I have a scanning software that defaults to...
  4. All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.: Previously, all my games have been defaulted to windowed borderless mode without tampering with settings, it was always like this which is how I like it. Recently, I launched Skyrim through Steam, and used GeForce Experience'sI have a 1070 card "Optimize" button for Skyrim,...
  5. All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.

All my games are suddenly fullscreen, but windowed borderless mode is desired.: Previously, all my games have been defaulted to windowed borderless mode without tampering with settings, it was always like this which is how I like it. Recently, I launched Skyrim through Steam, and used GeForce Experience'sI have a 1070 card "Optimize" button for Skyrim,...
  6. In fullscreen mode in chome tab I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In fullscreen mode in chome tab I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition.: When attempting to switch from a normal screen to fullscreen in chome tab using the alt+tab combination while having another screen already in fullscreen mode activated with F11, I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition....
  7. In fullscreen mode in chome tab I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition.

In fullscreen mode in chome tab I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition.: When attempting to switch from a normal screen to fullscreen in chome tab using the alt+tab combination while having another screen already in fullscreen mode activated with F11, I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition....
  8. In fullscreen mode in chome tab I encountered an inability to perform the desired transition.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location: I am currently using Windows Photo Gallery 2012, Build 16.4.3528.331. I just had my Windows 10 hard drive replaced to another Windows 10 hard drive and now my photos are not saving to the proper location.This is how it used to work before the new drive was installed:I would...
  10. Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Gallery not saving edited photos to the desired location: I am currently using Windows Photo Gallery 2012, Build 16.4.3528.331. I just had my Windows 10 hard drive replaced to another Windows 10 hard drive and now my photos are not saving to the proper location.This is how it used to work before the new drive was installed:I would...