Windows 10: Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10

Discus and support Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JerryBarnes2, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10

Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10

:)

JerryBarnes2, Jan 14, 2019

2. Sleep mode in Windows 10

Where did the sleep mode go from my desk top computer

LarryLarson747, Jan 14, 2019
  3. SW51 Win User
    How to I get AOL desk top mode for my laptop computer with windows 10?

How to I get AOL desk top mode for my laptop computer with windows 10? Also favorites have disappeared

4. Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10

Windows 10 hangs in sleep mode

I upgraded to Windows 10 when it first came out - everything was okay. A couple of weeks ago my HP Pavilion laptop now hangs when it goes into sleep mode - either based on power settings or manually setting to sleep mode - and I have to hard boot it to get
    it back to life. I have tried every option identified for managing the power settings including turning off sleep mode to force it into hibernate. I have checked for Windows updates and am current. I have checked for HP updates and am current. I have verified
    in the device manager that the keyboard can activate the laptop from sleep mode.

Any other suggestions?

I am on Windows 10 Home, version 1709, OS Build 16299.19

I have an HP Pavilion 15 notebook PC. 6 GB ram. intel i7-5500U SPU @2.4 GHz

GretchenPeterson, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10

1. Desk top computer hangs up from sleep mode Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Desk top computer

2. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?: My computer has a pin sign in disable. I have try the two hr option it gives all the trouble shooting process and still can get in. What other options do I have before running to some type of tech that can help me?...
  3. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?: My computer has a pin sign in disable. I have try the two hr option it gives all the trouble shooting process and still can get in. What other options do I have before running to some type of tech that can help me?...
  4. How to unlock a window 10 desk top computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My desk top will NOT go into sleep mode: Hi, my desk top computer will absolutely NOT go into sleep mode. I have tried everything including going back to the original settings. I tried resetting all the timers and also changed the multimedia setting from “Prevent idling to sleep” to “Allow computer to sleep”. I...
  6. COMPUTER IS IN LOCK SCREEN BUT SHOWS DESK TOP, GOES INTO SLEEP MODE FOR A FEW MINUTES IF I...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    COMPUTER IS IN LOCK SCREEN BUT SHOWS DESK TOP, GOES INTO SLEEP MODE FOR A FEW MINUTES IF I...: LOCKSCREEN HAS TIME LIKE REGULAR LOCKSCREEN BUT UNDERNEATH THE BACKGROUND LOOKS LIKE MY DESKTOP IF I PRESS THE SPACE BAR OR ENTER OR TRY TO CLICK ANYTHING IT GOES DARK BUT I CAN SEE THE MOUSE CTRL + ALT + DEL DID NOTHING RESTARTING DID NOTHING PLUGGING IN A USB DID...
  7. Windows 10 desk top computer start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desk top computer start: always turn my desktop off when I am finished using it. Lately, at times when the window appears and the small dots rotate below the window, the window disappears and the dots may continue to rotate or just stop rotating. The system then appears to be in a loop and does...
  8. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  9. desk top in "Windows 10".

desk top in "Windows 10".: "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal....
  10. windows 10 desk top

windows 10 desk top: Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desk-top/90259388-10e0-4cee-85a2-0e48050931b5