Windows 10: desk top in "Windows 10".

Discus and support desk top in "Windows 10". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rogerheishman, Apr 26, 2019.

1. desk top in "Windows 10".

"Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal.

:)

rogerheishman, Apr 26, 2019

2. windows 10 desk top

Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well?

DonLENAGHAN, Apr 26, 2019
  3. VIKIGPN Win User
    missing recycle bin windows 10 wont add to desk top WHERE IS IT?????

i can not find my recycle bin in windows 10 despite following the steps to display it on the desk top......

VIKIGPN, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

desk top in "Windows 10".

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

desk top in "Windows 10".

1. desk top in "Windows 10". - Similar Threads - desk top

2. Desktop short cuts not displaying on desk top Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop short cuts not displaying on desk top Windows 10: Desktop short cuts not displaying on desk top Windows 10 I'm not sure what happened but all the items I had on my Desktop are not there any more and some how the start menu is displayed on the left side of monitor. I can't get it off and get my desk top short cuts I had...
  3. desk top

desk top: my desk top display changed from the display where the desktop showed google chrome, trash, Kindle etc.. They are now in the taskbar. How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/0d4d4504-e4f6-468d-bebb-da280d3e690a
  4. after sign in desk top won't display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after sign in desk top won't display: Other lenovo won't boot all the way. After sign in apps not running. How can I get to safe mode in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-sign-in-desk-top-wont-display/8dc69609-c764-4bf2-bd2d-34021e6d5f06
  5. desk top shortcut/icons

desk top shortcut/icons: you know those short cut icons on your desk top? for your browser, and different software like adobe and stuff? I was just cleaning my keyboard, and hit function key or other, any way, I accidently changed the size of those things from normal to gigantic. How do get the...
  6. Desk top full of my music icons.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desk top full of my music icons.: After the last big update my laptop `bluescreened ` me took days to fix, still not working properly,, the main problem when I click `view icons` I get over 300 music title icons on the desk top, If I unclick it ALL the icons vanish, I had recently days uploaded my CD...
  7. desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept: I am a first time user and obviously a little slow but I asked a question and received an email that tells me that my question 'desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept'. in Microsoft Community". has been replied to, so went to Microsoft...
  8. desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desk top D-Drive rejects a new program disk that my lap top will accept.: what might be a possible reason for my desk top D-Drive to reject a new program disk that my lap top will accept?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-d-drive-rejects-a-new-program-disk-that/14f83451-ad93-43d6-8d63-c27507e70e81
  9. How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?

How do I e-mail a video that is only on my desk top?: I want to forward a video that has been saved on my desk top I am using Windows 10 to an e-mail address. I have tried the "share" button after double clicking the video icon, but that will not work. I tried forwarding it from another e-mail as an attachment but that did not...
  10. signing into my desk top initially

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    signing into my desk top initially: i have forgotten the initial password to sign into my dell/acer computer can you help or will I have to find someone to reset it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-into-my-desk-top-initially/4735e0fc-4211-4bba-afa6-858f66e92510