Windows 10: desk top in "Windows 10".

Discus and support desk top in "Windows 10". in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; "Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rogerheishman, Apr 26, 2019.

1. desk top in "Windows 10".

"Windows 10",I Go to the desktop, right click anywhere, hover my mouse over new ,then screen locks up until I right click then screen turns white and desktop returns to normal.

:)

rogerheishman, Apr 26, 2019

2. windows 10 desk top

Deleted photo from Windows 10 desk top but all desk top files and most icons disappeared as well?

DonLENAGHAN, Apr 26, 2019
  3. VIKIGPN Win User
    missing recycle bin windows 10 wont add to desk top WHERE IS IT?????

i can not find my recycle bin in windows 10 despite following the steps to display it on the desk top......

VIKIGPN, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

desk top in "Windows 10".

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

desk top in "Windows 10".

1. desk top in "Windows 10". - Similar Threads - desk top

2. Most recent Windows 10 / Office Update removed Access from my desk top

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Most recent Windows 10 / Office Update removed Access from my desk top: Just updated Windows 10 and then updated Office and somehow my Access app got removed or hidden or something but I cannot use any of my database files anymore. Only machine in office to which this happened. Thoughts?...
  3. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I change the color of my desk top & email: how do i change the color of my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-my-desk-top-email/ef2aa5ca-19ef-4b4a-bbe4-17bb2b330ea0
  4. Personalized desk top

Personalized desk top: I want to delete the personal desk top I created and return to the default in windows 10. How do I go about doing this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalized-desk-top/5baaef0e-8148-4414-8540-150f4e78b58a
  5. Desk top icons have disappeared, how do I get them back?

Desk top icons have disappeared, how do I get them back?: Desk top icons have disappeared, how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icons-have-disappeared-how-do-i-get-them/e90d337e-33ca-4209-b434-a1af9d0c94ef
  6. desk top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    desk top: When trying to save to desktop i receive this error how can i fix and what may have caused it can save everywhere but to the DESKTOP THANK YOU TIMMY[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top/cd6f1d94-eec7-46c0-a8fb-c46251472241
  7. desk top question

desk top question: hi how do I change the name on the first screen before start up? I gave my laptop to my son to give to his friend to install windows and he put my sons name on that screen..... please help thank you ps. I am an administrator....
  8. i want to alphabitize my desk top files.

i want to alphabitize my desk top files.: I want to alphabetize my desk top files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-alphabitize-my-desk-top-files/57547cb8-c4a8-4d45-8b42-c0294d20c242
  9. Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desk Top problem in Win10p on Dell Laptop: Hello: I have Dell Laptop I5 8GB 1TB running WinP 1809 17763.379. I want to use Remote Desk Top access this laptop from PC. During initial setup I was using my Laptop with my office server but not any more and it has never been connected to that service for log time. Now...
  10. Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.

Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.: Every time I go online now the screen is reduced so that the desktop shows behind it. If I click the box in the upper right hand corner to get the double box, it goes to the size it should be but it doesn't stay there. Is there a way to fix this. It's very annoying. I don't...