Windows 10: desk top

Discus and support desk top in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When trying to save to desktop i receive this error how can i fix and what may have caused it can save everywhere but to the DESKTOP THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Apr 15, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

desk top

When trying to save to desktop i receive this error how can i fix and what may have caused it can save everywhere but to the DESKTOP

THANK YOU

TIMMY desk top b777b72a-7afe-4077-95fe-929b7f3a9780?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Apr 15, 2019

2. I am having trouble saving a file to my desk top.

I am having trouble saving files to my desk top. Example, I have a spreadsheet ready, file , save as and Desk top is not listed as a choice to save it. My Documents... not there. Where do I go to save the file to my desk top? Desk top is not in my Documents

Florence Pica, Apr 15, 2019
  3. tikimydog Win User
    Khan or CNN app move to desk top

there must be a tweak I have not found how to do in win10,

How to move an app from the app list to the desk top.

Example: Khan or CNN app directly to desk as a short cut.

tikimydog, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

desk top

Windows Mobile Device Center on Desk Top

Since you already tried the compatibility settings and other troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you uninstall the newest update to isolate the issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type in Programs and Features and select the top most result.
    • On the left menu, select View installed updates.
    • Right click on the newest update and click Uninstall.

Monitor the Windows Mobile Device Center and see if there are any changes. If possible, try to reinstall the update and see if the Windows Mobile Device Center will still work.

Kindly get back to us with the results.

Xylee Del, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

desk top

1. desk top - Similar Threads - desk top

2. Desk top themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desk top themes: Themes on windows seven allow you to change the picture starting with 10 seconds but in Windows 10 it starts with 1 minute. Is there a way I can change it to 10 seconds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-themes/f5416f4c-69fa-4916-8644-f48959cb1247
  3. I keep geeting the following message on my desk top. Low Disk space. you are running out of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I keep geeting the following message on my desk top. Low Disk space. you are running out of...: i keep getting a message on my desk top that says the following. local disk. you are running out of disk space on local disk F. click here to see if you can free space on this drive. Is this legit??...
  4. in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time: in my desk top windows 10 flashing pop window all the time' How do i get rid of that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-my-desk-top-windows-10-flashing-pop-window-all/d1181250-f99b-4826-80c9-fea5302209c5
  5. Microsoft 10 1903 on Desk Top

Microsoft 10 1903 on Desk Top: Yesterday Microsoft tried to install 1903, it didn't go through the first time. Later it was installed and is fine, however there is a file on my Desk Top that says it is Microsoft 10 1903 ISO file and it is 3,874,496 KB. Should I leave it there? Is it taking up space it...
  6. desk top icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    desk top icon: how to create desk top icon for internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-icon/33f019d4-f3c5-4edb-aef2-322cb9db95e0
  7. Desk top

Desk top: my desk top has disappeared. All the icons have disappeared. I can log onto the computer into my area of use, but once in nothing comes up. When you click on the home button - it does nit bring up any thing just a whirling ball? Is this my computer going faulty or...
  8. My pictures and documenmts are missing./ My desk top picture is gone along with my lockm...

My pictures and documenmts are missing./ My desk top picture is gone along with my lockm...: Usually you can find previous uses pictures on the picture choice page and they are not there. No picture files and no document files and no downloads. Mu screen login is different and I did not make changes....
  9. Most recent Windows 10 / Office Update removed Access from my desk top

Most recent Windows 10 / Office Update removed Access from my desk top: Just updated Windows 10 and then updated Office and somehow my Access app got removed or hidden or something but I cannot use any of my database files anymore. Only machine in office to which this happened. Thoughts?...
  10. how do I change the color of my desk top & email

how do I change the color of my desk top & email: how do i change the color of my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-color-of-my-desk-top-email/ef2aa5ca-19ef-4b4a-bbe4-17bb2b330ea0