Windows 10: Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

Discus and support Deskjet printer on pc won't printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Printer won't printer anymore. I know it is due to settings and apps and husband taking over. When I try to print it goes to Onenote. There is also XPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessieRutledge, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

Printer won't printer anymore. I know it is due to settings and apps and husband taking over. When I try to print it goes to Onenote. There is also XPS Microsoft document printer and Microsoft Print to PDF. I haveno use for any of this except my actual printer that will print what I need on paper likeit used to. I am no computer w

:)

JessieRutledge, Sep 22, 2019

2. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4288 All-in-One Printer Troubleshooting | HP® Customer Support

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 22, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    printer won't work on network but will over usb

his printer has a built-in print server.

What you need to know what ip is being give to the printer. Perhaps you can print a status sheet from the printer.

Then Go to printers in control panel

add a new printer

local printer attached, uncheck automatically detect and install PnP printer

create a new port, select standard tcp/ip port

a new window should open and enter the ip there where it says printer name or IP address (port name then should be also be filled as you go)

and pretty much follow the rest of the steps, you will need to install the printer drivers.

These steps is the easy, but not the right way.

The right way is to use the network option on the initial screw and search for the printer server...but that can be tricky to configure.

4. keakar Win User

Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

Printer advice

hp printers have the most expensive ink of all printers, the most economical is cannon and epson so i suggest if you looking to keep costs down look at those brands.

that being said it may not have the best print quality if it uses less costly ink.

if keeping cost down is the most important then shop in reverse, find a brand that has cheap replacement ink cartridges then see what printers they are used on. then from that list look to see if you like any of those printers and if they are affordable to you, if not then select another ink cartridge and look at the printers that those are used on. this method will give you the most affordable printer and the cheapest cost of replacement ink.

personally i use the refillable ink cartridges like these: http://www.inkproducts.com/ink-store/catalog/Our-Epson-Refill-Kits-orderby0-p-1-c-4.html

keakar, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

Deskjet printer on pc won't printer

1. Deskjet printer on pc won't printer - Similar Threads - Deskjet printer won't

2. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  3. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  8. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  9. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...