Windows 10: Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue

Discus and support Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do i unlock this taskbar setting for swtiching between desktops with separate icons? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/overdrived_mind [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/overdrived_mind, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue

How do i unlock this taskbar setting for swtiching between desktops with separate icons? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/overdrived_mind
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/overdrived_mind, Mar 6, 2021

2. alt+tab action changed. It does not cycle to desktop. How to get to desktop without mouse? How with mouse in 1 click?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press the WinKey+M this will minimize everything and display the Desktop.

• You Can click the lowest right corner or use
      alt +F4

• You can use Windows+D or right-click the taskbar and select
      View Desktop or right-click in the lower left corner and select
      Desktop

In future, if you have any issues related to Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    Problem with desktop icons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could be caused if the Desktop Icons are hidden.

1. May I know, if you are aware of any recent changes made to the system after which you are facing this issue?
    2. Which version and edition of Windows is installed on the computer?

I suggest you go through this articleShow, hide, or
    resize desktop icons
    follow the steps, if the icons are hidden, you should get it back.

If you want to pin any icon to desktop you can check

Pin apps and folders to the desktop or taskbar
    and you can easily access them from the desktop screen.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue

Desktop

I have Windows 10 on my desktop PC. I have difficulty with multiple issues pertaining to shortcuts, taskbar and start menu. I moved several app shortcuts to my taskbar, but now I would like to move some of them back to start list. My questions are as
    follows:

1) How do I move apps from tiles to start list and eliminate tiles altogether? I do not have touch screen.

2) How can I move shortcuts from taskbar to start list or desktop?

TedBilotta, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue

1. Desktop 1 + Desktop 2 taskbar setting issue - Similar Threads - Desktop Desktop taskbar

2. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  3. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?: To preface my questions, I am NOT trying to combine 2 ethernet connections to get any bumps in speed. The speed of both of my fiber ISPs is excellent.I am also not doing this to run programs/apps on specific ethernet connections. ===== The ProblemI have 2 ISPs running into my...
  4. 2 separate ethernet connections into 1 desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ISSUE WITH CUSTOMIZING DESKTOP/TASKBAR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISSUE WITH CUSTOMIZING DESKTOP/TASKBAR: Just purchased a new ASUS laptop. Had Windows 10 Home S Mode and I successfully changed it to just 10 Home. Started to do my customization, font size, wallpaper, etc. I want to change the color of my task bar but when I go into Settings/Personalization/Colors I can't check...
  6. Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to Only Duplicate only 1 out of 2 desktop and and hide the other desktop...: Sorry for my bad English first .. i work in a printing store and i have a laptop conected to a tv what i need is to only duplicate the desktop that i am using Ps or other program so the customer can see it and have other desktop with browsers in it like chrome ..etc not...
  7. 2 desktops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 desktops: I have 2 desktops in quick access area one works the other gives me an error notice am i supposed to have 2?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-desktops/0e81ecf5-1519-41d8-b7ff-c3a42011d484
  8. Desktop sets itself to Sleep randomly every 1 to 2 weeks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop sets itself to Sleep randomly every 1 to 2 weeks: A few months ago (Sept-Oct 2018) ... Every 1 to 2 weeks (random) my desktop sets itself to sleep in (1 Minute), even though I set it to (NEVER) sleep. I can see this in the Settings>System>Power & Sleep. The Screen setting is (Never) and so is the Sleep stetting (Never)....
  9. 2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 desktops, 2 taskbars, 1 monitor, full screen mode for each desktop: I have a 27" monitor i've taught to stand on end. it is now displaying in reverse portrait mode. 1080x1920. I've seen all the various screen splitting programs inside and out of windows 10. None do as I need. I want this single monitor to behave as two separate monitors....
  10. 1. login> desktop unavailable 2. maybe multiple desktops & users

in Windows 10 Support
    1. login> desktop unavailable 2. maybe multiple desktops & users: hi, i have more than one issue but think they are related hence one thread. 1st i cant access my desktop anymore, see error , it gives me a clean desktop with a recycle bin. the 2nd shot is the desktop files in system32 which somehow indicates i have more than one...