Windows 10: Desktop Alert Notification View Change

Discus and support Desktop Alert Notification View Change in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I just updated my office 365 in my laptop and there is one issue that I wanted your help on When a new email notification pops up – it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ManikSuri, Jun 18, 2020.

1. ManikSuri Win User

Desktop Alert Notification View Change

Hi

I just updated my office 365 in my laptop and there is one issue that I wanted your help on

When a new email notification pops up – it comes like the below and not the normal way. I am used to seeing it in a different format. Any ideas how can I change it

Is there anyway you can help me find out what the reason is or where the issue can be. Just that I am comfortable with that view than more than this

Your help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Manik Desktop Alert Notification View Change bf50e706-d81f-4f6d-b0a9-2bfd8e106a98?upload=true.png

:)

ManikSuri, Jun 18, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Desktop Alert Notification View Change

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Alert Notification View Change

1. Desktop Alert Notification View Change - Similar Threads - Desktop Alert Notification

2. Changing desktop view to list or details not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing desktop view to list or details not working: I cannot get my desktop files to display in a list or details view. Ctrl+Shift+1 through 4 does work. The icons change from small to large.But Ctrl+Shift+5 through 9 does not work. I cannot get a list view or a details view.I'm using the numbers above the letter keys. The...
  3. Changing desktop view to list or details not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing desktop view to list or details not working: I cannot get my desktop files to display in a list or details view. Ctrl+Shift+1 through 4 does work. The icons change from small to large.But Ctrl+Shift+5 through 9 does not work. I cannot get a list view or a details view.I'm using the numbers above the letter keys. The...
  4. Fake McAfee Notification Alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fake McAfee Notification Alert: My OS is Windows 10 my browser is Google Chrome but after getting thsi POP UP while on google chrome I got it while off line with all browsers closed on my desk top . beginning this morning I get a POP UP every hour so fror30-60 seconds or so in the lower left hand corner of...
  5. unclosable alert / notification window

unclosable alert / notification window: Hey folks, has anyone seen this happen on Win 10? it's and alert window that appears on the bottom righ to my screen. it's unclosabale, unmovable, uncancellable... only scrollable. The text can't be copied out either but as it refers to Bing, I am assuming it has something to...
  6. Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT

Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT: [ATTACH] Hi ~i am receiving Desktop Notification Alerts that are purportedly from Microsoft.... There WAS another that suggested 'maybe your password has changed' 'we can sort this through SHARED EXERIENCES click HERE' Does Microsoft no-longer use MMSRT ? for searching...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop view inadvertently changed

Windows 10 Desktop view inadvertently changed: My grandson was typing in a M.S. Word document. Today I noticed that there is some type of overlay screen that has replaced what was my normal Desktop view. My normal Desktop view displayed many shortcuts from the File Explorer Desktop file. They no longer appear. Available...
  8. What Notification to Alert...

What Notification to Alert...: Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App... I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like: When I click the email...
  9. Windows Defender Alert Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Alert Notifications: My Windows Defender icon on my task bar shows an alert notification and says "actions recommended." But when I open the Windows Defender Security Center, none of the categories show an alert symbol. Why would these not be synced with one another?...
  10. Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications: How To View Old Notifications?: Hi all, I really like the "New Notifications" feature in Windows 10 Pro on the bottom right corner of my screen. My Windows 10 PC informed me that I had potential malware and it said it removed it, but I want to read more about it. How can I view old "Notifications"...