Windows 10: Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT

Discus and support Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi ~i am receiving Desktop Notification Alerts that are purportedly from Microsoft.... There WAS another that suggested 'maybe your password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dajobauk, Jun 17, 2020.

1. dajobauk Win User
  2. LindaWeetman, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Billy Med Win User
    Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT

e mail alerts

Hello,

Try these steps:

To turn on and turn off email notifications, follow these steps:

• From the Start screen, touch the screen and slide left.
    • Scroll to and tap Settings.
    • Tap ringtones+sounds.
    • Tap manage app sounds.
    • Tap the email account.
    • Tap the Notification sound field.
    • Select the desired alert option.

Smittychat., Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT

1. Desktop Alerts GENUINE OR NOT - Similar Threads - Desktop Alerts GENUINE

2. Is it Genuine ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it Genuine ?: On my laptop under activation is showing Edition Windows 10pro and under Activation is showing Windows is activated using your organisation's activation Service. what is the meaning of this activation method. is it Genuine?...
  3. Is it Genuine ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it Genuine ?: On my laptop under activation is showing Edition Windows 10pro and under Activation is showing Windows is activated using your organisation's activation Service. what is the meaning of this activation method. is it Genuine?...
  4. 5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5V Voltage Red Alert-Desktop: I saw a 5V Voltage red alert on my desktop. It’s causing my computer to restart a lot. How it can be fixed so that it doesn’t happen again? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/5v-voltage-red-alert-desktop/d0188ef1-99d4-4047-b39a-b7b20c63fa55
  5. Alerts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alerts: Getting unwanted alerts while using Narrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alerts/e497528b-30a6-4806-a3c9-66a7eb35a276
  6. If IT IS Not Genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If IT IS Not Genuine: My USB controller is not genuine?. Therefore the screensaver has permission to not start. Even though my USB xbox 360 after market controller is not genuine, the screensaver could squish and kill someone if it starts. Am I wrong?...
  7. Alerts !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alerts !: What as gone wrong ? Since changing to the new Edge browser followed by the May 2020 update I have had various issues. First it was the Windows 10 Defragmenter which keeps showing "Never run" even after it has run. Now no alerts either to Windows Mailbox or Calendar and the...
  8. Desktop Alert Notification View Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Alert Notification View Change: Hi I just updated my office 365 in my laptop and there is one issue that I wanted your help on When a new email notification pops up – it comes like the below and not the normal way. I am used to seeing it in a different format. Any ideas how can I change it Is...
  9. Is it genuine?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it genuine?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Harenraj56 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e3ddkm/is_it_genuine/
  10. Is this genuine

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this genuine: Can someone with appropriate knowledge (i.e. not an opinion) please advise whether or not this obtains a genuine Microsoft key and that it will not be one sold as OEM, education, etc sold outside the terms of Microsoft's licencing....