Windows 10: Desktop and other pages split on its own.

Discus and support Desktop and other pages split on its own. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my full desktop and subsequent pages unsplit? I logged on yesterday and the desktop is split between what it should be and desktop no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sn-m, Jul 2, 2020.

1. sn-m Win User

Desktop and other pages split on its own.

How do I get my full desktop and subsequent pages unsplit? I logged on yesterday and the desktop is split between what it should be and desktop no icon display. Going to another page and it is split with the desired page on the top and desktop icons/background on the bottom of the screen. How do I get rid of this split?.

:)

sn-m, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

pages scrolling on own

Hi klaro 1590,

It is possible that pages scroll on its own due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is your device make and model?
    • What was the version of update you recently install?
    • Does the issue occur on all other programs and browsers?
    • Were you able to update your drivers? You can follow the steps on this
      link
      on how to.

Looking forward to your response.

Donna Men, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Page scrolling on its own

There are two ways on how you can access Facebook. It can be through a web browser or desktop application. If you want to access Facebook through desktop application, you may download it by following these steps:

• Go to Start menu and select the Store tile.
    • Enter the name into the search box in the upper-right corner of the Store.
    • Click the install button.
    • After the app is installed, the install button changes to Open.
    • Click the button to start using the app. You can find the app in the Start's app list next time you want to use it.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Desktop and other pages split on its own.

pages scrolling on own

Thanks for the response. The automatic scrolling seems to occur only on pages with long script.

Not often, nor annoying, enough for me to attempt corrections of which I know absolutely nothing. I'll live with it At least until I have more patience. Thanks again for your reply

klaro 1590, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Desktop and other pages split on its own.

1. Desktop and other pages split on its own. - Similar Threads - Desktop pages split

2. Background Settings page opening by its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background Settings page opening by its own: Settings>Personalization>Background in Windows 11 is opening automatically. It opens on its own and after closing it, opens again in several minutes. Please help me resolve it....
  3. Background Settings page opening by its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background Settings page opening by its own: Settings>Personalization>Background in Windows 11 is opening automatically. It opens on its own and after closing it, opens again in several minutes. Please help me resolve it....
  4. Windows 11 prints page on its own

Windows 11 prints page on its own: I had problem common to many---after I moved from Windows 10 to 11, a page printed, without direction from me, on computer startup or wake from sleep. Tried all remedies but none worked.Two days ago I moved printer cable to a different USB port and problem seems to be gone....
  5. Windows 11 prints page on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 prints page on its own: I had problem common to many---after I moved from Windows 10 to 11, a page printed, without direction from me, on computer startup or wake from sleep. Tried all remedies but none worked.Two days ago I moved printer cable to a different USB port and problem seems to be gone....
  6. Desktop deorganising on its own with no user input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop deorganising on its own with no user input: When i close my windows 10 pro 64-bit laptop, and then sometime later EVERYTHINGish GETS SHOVED OVER INTO THE TOP LEFT CORNER. Microsoft pls fix this in your next update PLEASEI don't have a screenshot of it because I rearranged the stuff back to its spot kinda...
  7. Desktop deorganising on its own with no user input

Desktop deorganising on its own with no user input: When i close my windows 10 pro 64-bit laptop, and then sometime later EVERYTHINGish GETS SHOVED OVER INTO THE TOP LEFT CORNER. Microsoft pls fix this in your next update PLEASEI don't have a screenshot of it because I rearranged the stuff back to its spot kinda...
  8. Desktop deorganising on its own with no user input

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Scrolls on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scrolls on its own: I have had this same problem and a number of others people have mentioned since upgrading to Windows 10. Just to clarify - my issue is with the active window. Scrolling occurs on my windows in several different web browsers, Microsoft Word, Excel -- pretty much everything to...
  10. Edge page split

in Browsers and Email
    Edge page split: when EDGE opens, it is split horizontally with the top space covering the text, picture, etc on the lower half. I did nothing intentionally to make this change but there is no way indicated to nremove it. Does anyone know how to eliminatethe split? 129380