Windows 10: desktop applications. Need help

Discus and support desktop applications. Need help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abdullah Yousuf, Oct 20, 2021.

1. desktop applications. Need help

Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen there is am rectangular application that won't come back to normal. Would appreciate your help

:)

Abdullah Yousuf, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics

Source: Introducing the Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Oct 20, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 20, 2021
  4. desktop applications. Need help

Move Applications Between Virtual Desktops

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Try the following steps to move applications between virtual desktops.

• Right-click on the program you want to move.

• Select “Move to”, and then select the desktop number to which you want to move the program.
    You can also, drag and drop the app of your choice to the desktop you want to add.

Hope it helps.

Do let us know if you have any further query on Windows, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

desktop applications. Need help

1. desktop applications. Need help - Similar Threads - desktop applications Need

2. Application Crash/Help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Crash/Help needed: Hello I keep crashing on an application/game I play every 45min-1 hours with this offset Fault offset: 0x00000000004d4ff7 does anyone know how to fix this issue or what exactly is causing this specific error to pop up happen with every game i try to play I currently am using...
  3. Application Crash/Help needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application Crash/Help needed: Hello I keep crashing on an application/game I play every 45min-1 hours with this offset Fault offset: 0x00000000004d4ff7 does anyone know how to fix this issue or what exactly is causing this specific error to pop up happen with every game i try to play I currently am using...
  4. need help on desktop wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help on desktop wallpaper: When i click a random photo in my laptop , instead of popping up photo app or any other app for viewing that picture, the photo itself become my desktop wallpaper.For couple of months i have been facing such issues....
  5. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  6. desktop applications. Need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    desktop applications. Need help: Hey!couple months ago I bought a monitor for my Lenovo laptop. I don't know what happened to it but the desktop icons have been changed, stretched out and won't come back. I've been trying to fix it word so many months but no luck. As you can see on the top of the screen...
  7. Need help with applications hanging.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with applications hanging.: Basically every thing I've been trying to use for the past few hours has been hanging when I try to use them. Discord hangs when I try to connect to a voice channel and gives me this event in the Event Viewer: -System -Provider [ Name] Application Hang -EventID1002 [...
  8. Need help with desktop and application colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with desktop and application colors: I managed to make a total mess of my desktop and application colors and I can't figure out how to change them back to what I want. I've attached a screenshot showing my problem. Can someone provide me with some help?[ATTACH]...
  9. Need help to transfer application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help to transfer application: Hello I have two microsoft accounts, and I would like to merge in one account. How can I transfer all my applications that I bought in my principal account? I want suppress my other account. Thx ***moved on english forum****...
  10. Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with Shortcuts and Desktop: All my Shortcuts have now appeared in a Desktop file. I want them back on my Desktop Screen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks 71579