Windows 10: Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen.

Discus and support Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my desktop apps, for example taiga or even skype are not sticking directly to the edges of the screen/taskbar. Example: [img] It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drekxhin, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Drekxhin Win User

Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen.

Hello, my desktop apps, for example taiga or even skype are not sticking directly to the edges of the screen/taskbar.
    Example:

Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen. [​IMG]

It will stick like this instead of not leaving any gaps, is this intended? If so has anyone found a way to tweak this yet? It really doesn't make any sense at least not at my perspective Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen. :p.

EDIT: Also i can make a video showing the issue in more detail, since i'm not the best at explaining, although i hope some will be able to understand my weird way of explaining things ;P

:)

Drekxhin, Aug 10, 2015

2. Keys on the left side of the keyboard are not working properly in Windows 10.

you might need to use ease of access to bring up your onboard keyboard

ericablevins, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Jwg1975 Win User
    Keys on the left side of the keyboard are not working properly in Windows 10.

I also have the exact same problem. Any ideas?

Jwg1975, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen.

1. Desktop apps not sticking directly to the side of the screen. - Similar Threads - Desktop apps sticking

2. Two applications at startup on desktop side by side

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two applications at startup on desktop side by side: I have volunteers helping with operating a video system. I have two programs that I want to open at the startup of the windows desktop that are placed side by side after signing into windows. The two programs are not the same size and shape but I don't want them to overlap...
  3. SHOW WINDOWS SIDE BY SIDE divides for apps that aren't there, not using whole screen

SHOW WINDOWS SIDE BY SIDE divides for apps that aren't there, not using whole screen: This feature which has worked for a quarter of a century... doesn't work correctly in WIn10. I never bothered with Win8, so I don't know if it was broken then. But it has been broken for my PC since I got it. When you right click on a black section of the bottom windows...
  4. mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse pointer sticks to right side of screen: this is on my kid's desktop machine, running windows 10. She has tried the following: Rebooting multiple times, at least 5 Updating drivers multiple times, at least 4 tried different mouse devices, both cabled USB and wireless and in different ports unchecking the box for...
  5. Side by Side screen

Side by Side screen: I am trying to have two screens open at the same time and can't seem to do it. Do all apps allow this feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/side-by-side-screen/9a4fc7a4-6fb2-4247-bba4-b55259499fdc
  6. can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen

can you move the app icon list on the desktop to the right side of the screen: the icons are on the left side of the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-move-the-app-icon-list-on-the-desktop-to/e4cfec7d-249c-4fff-afea-fea650f1411d
  7. Right side of desktop screen doesn't work

Right side of desktop screen doesn't work: So this one hard to explain but will try to. So anytime I turn my computer on it has it where on the right side of my desktop or the screen like a quarter, it has it where anything i try to select doesn't work so can't select like the close for a tab or so. Now I notice...
  8. Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??

Multiple desktops side by side in Ultra-Wide??: With Ultra-wide becoming more prevalent this is a must. I want to be able to do what you can do with multiple monitors, but with a single display that is ultra-wide. Imagine being able to run a program in 'full-screen' with the benefits of a seamless border but not...
  9. Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens

Start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens: I would like to start directly to desktop without login and welcome screens, how can I configure this in Windows 10, OS BUILD 17134.523? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-directly-to-desktop-without-login-and/8446a038-8ad5-4045-8673-3b7b873d077c
  10. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

Desktop not visible on left side of screen: left side of picture is quarter inch off screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-visible-on-left-side-of-screen/26661bc3-65be-4cf6-bf80-9f21b71d7aeb