Windows 10: Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings

Discus and support Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have had a strange problem for a long time now regarding microphone audio. Every time I record some audio say when I'm playing a videogame... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joelz12, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Joelz12 Win User

Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings

Hello

I have had a strange problem for a long time now regarding microphone audio. Every time I record some audio say when I'm playing a videogame and I go to edit that video, I have set it up so there are only 2 audio tracks, one desktop audio, and one microphone audio. however, my desktop audio is in my microphone audio.

Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings 89d32ec6-72c2-4c39-a541-757fd2e1a1b0?upload=true.png

A1 is my desktop and A2 is my microphone. you can see in track 2 where I was talking however you can see that the desktop audio is in there too. I did the test with microphone boost off and I also checked to see if I was listening to my own device and that was off. when I'm also talking to my friends they also told me they hear my desktop audio through my microphone. I'm not sure if this is a driver issue or maybe my jack is in the wrong spot, my stereo mixer is also off.

I would like to have this fixed but have never been able to. I think this issue is a bit uncommon because I haven't seen anything about it on the internet. this has been an ongoing problem and I thought it might be a microphone issue, but this is a brand new mic and headphones I just got. If it is of any use ill also add my audio control panel settings too.

Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings d3b25f4a-e06b-45ef-915b-8673da8ef984?upload=true.png Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings a0282980-0ece-413b-876e-1ebcbb87e9b2?upload=true.png

I hope I have given you enough information on how to solve this issue. Please get back to me whenever I'm in to rush.

Kind regards

Joel

:)

Joelz12, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings

1. Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings - Similar Threads - Desktop Audio heard

2. Audio goes through microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio goes through microphone: Hello, When I am speaking on discord or Whatsapp web, pc sounds goes through microphone clearly. I checked forum and google, there were some people who has same problem. As people suggested to update the driver or other sound settings but it is till same. Can you please help...
  3. Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones: Hi,I am using Windows 10 and I have encounter a problem in which the audio only plays when I use headphones. I have tried all the methods that I can find in this site and other websites but they are not working in my case. The only possible reason that I could find is that my...
  4. Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones: Hi,I am using Windows 10 and I have encounter a problem in which the audio only plays when I use headphones. I have tried all the methods that I can find in this site and other websites but they are not working in my case. The only possible reason that I could find is that my...
  5. Audio unable to play externally but can be heard through headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Device Audio can be heard through mic.

Device Audio can be heard through mic.: I am able to hear the device audio Slightly Muffled through the mic, I tried 2 different earphones and both had the same problem so I dont think its related to them, when I turned off the output device in Sound control Panel the problem stopped, what can be the fix for the...
  7. Audio not heard

Audio not heard: having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-heard/5b434b22-3aec-4ba1-bbcd-62a0450da49c
  8. Desktop audio coming through my microphone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop audio coming through my microphone.: Hello there, My desktop audio keeps playing through my microphone when I'm in a call on Discord or Skype. It even does so when I'm not sharing my screen. How do I prevent this from happening?. I found some tutorials online, but that didn't work out well. When I right-click...
  9. Plug in Microphone not recording audio?

Plug in Microphone not recording audio?: i have a Microphone, it has a converter that puts it into a 3.5 mm two prong audio cable. When i plug it into my computer it wont record and is acting as the left audio channel, is there a way to fix this? maybe change the settings?...
  10. Desktop audio going through microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop audio going through microphone: Greetings For some reason my PC started to send all my desktop sound through my microphone. I can see the volume levels under recording devices being fairly low, but friends that I talk to on Discord tell the desktop sound goes through all clear. If I mute my microphone on...