Windows 10: Desktop audio picked up in discord

Discus and support Desktop audio picked up in discord in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Basicaly i have bought a new pc and i've figure out that in some way or another my destop audio ( google, games,apps like spotify,.. ) is getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bread4dayzzz, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Desktop audio picked up in discord

Basicaly i have bought a new pc and i've figure out that in some way or another my destop audio ( google, games,apps like spotify,.. ) is getting picked up. My friends on discord can basicaly hear everything i do. I have checked that it is not my headset wich picks it up because i tested it out by muting it ( it has a button to mute itself ). Does somebody know what may solve my problem ? thx

submitted by /u/Bread4dayzzz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bread4dayzzz, Jan 8, 2021

2. Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Please check the solutions indicated in the link that can address this issue.

https://appuals.com/fix-discord-picking-up-game...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Ethan O Win User
    Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic

I recently got a new laptop and it works great except for the fact that I can't get my Beats Studio 3 to pick up audio from both a discord call and whatever game I'm playing (same goes for if I try to watch a video or play a song, I can only hear discord
    audio and not the music/video). I've messed with the settings and got it to work before, but doing the same thing again doesn't work and it resets each time I reconnect the device. Nothing is muted and all the volumes are turned up basically to max, so I would
    be able to hear it even if it was quiet.

Ethan O, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Desktop audio picked up in discord

windows 10 game bar not recording discord audio

it is all games and I have made sure the mic is on but that doesn't help. all that does is pick up my voice mot my friends. I am using discord and it is not picking up any audio from discord. it does not matter the game or anything the problem is not recording
    audio from discord.

CharlieHarken, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Desktop audio picked up in discord

1. Desktop audio picked up in discord - Similar Threads - Desktop audio picked

2. Microphone picking up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone picking up desktop audio: so when i try and use a wired headset into my audio jack the desktop audio as well as my voice is registered HELP ME!! i have tried everything i clean reinstalled win 10 and 11 but nothing seemed to have resolver the issue i tried re downloading the drivers but still no luck...
  3. Microphone picking up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone picking up desktop audio: so when i try and use a wired headset into my audio jack the desktop audio as well as my voice is registered HELP ME!! i have tried everything i clean reinstalled win 10 and 11 but nothing seemed to have resolver the issue i tried re downloading the drivers but still no luck...
  4. Microphone picking up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio: i've tried everything i could find, to no avail. i understand it could possibly be a hardware issue but i'd like to try this first to see if it's something else. my headset mic stopped working and only produces a slight static sound, but the headphones themselves still work...
  6. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio: i've tried everything i could find, to no avail. i understand it could possibly be a hardware issue but i'd like to try this first to see if it's something else. my headset mic stopped working and only produces a slight static sound, but the headphones themselves still work...
  7. headset mic not picking up voice, picks up desktop audio

8. Microphone picking up Desktop audio.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone picking up Desktop audio.: Over the past few weeks my friends've noticed my spotify/youtube leaking in through my mic. i've checked and this happens on both discord and steam-call so i feel its' an error at the windows level. Already hunted down and disabled stereo mix, but it didn't change anything....
  9. Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Won't Pick Up Game Audio and Discord Audio/Mic: I recently got a new laptop and it works great except for the fact that I can't get my Beats Studio 3 to pick up audio from both a discord call and whatever game I'm playing same goes for if I try to watch a video or play a song, I can only hear discord audio and not the...
  10. Microphone picking up desktop audio

Microphone picking up desktop audio: I have been struggling with this issue for a while now, while talking to my friend on discord, he can hear every sound from youtube or from any other source if i have the volume high enough, but not that high. The thing is, we both have the same headphones, we also have the...