Windows 10: Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update

Discus and support Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I've been experiencing random desktop audio stutter after installing the may 2019 update. It happens up to 3 or 4 times a day and It only lasts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SimonTheKirby, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update

Hey, I've been experiencing random desktop audio stutter after installing the may 2019 update. It happens up to 3 or 4 times a day and It only lasts for a split second. It sounds like a BlueScreen coming up but it never does and everything continues operating normally. I am running a Ryzen 7 1700 with an MSI x370 gaming pro carbon motherboard if that helps.

:)

SimonTheKirby, Jun 3, 2019
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Jun 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Audio Stutter

After getting windows 10 I noticed in youtube videos, itunes, skype, and video games the audio stutters repeatedly. Sometimes it'll just randomly stop after an hour, but whenever i turn my computer of/put it in sleep mode and come back to it, the audio
    stuttering is back! I've tried many things, updating drivers, adjusting sound quality, etc. I don't know what else to do and am hoping someone has a solution to the INSANELY annoying issue. Thank you.

Stephen2898, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update

1. Desktop audio stuttering randomly after May 2019 update - Similar Threads - Desktop audio stuttering

2. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  3. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio Stuttering after update: As you can see on the title, there is an update happened and now my audio is stuttering. I am connected via wired connection and this is ongoing. I tried my headset on different computer and it works fine so it is not my headset which is having issue its the PC....
  4. audio Stuttering after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio making random stutters after update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio making random stutters after update.: Okay, I'm using Windows 10 Pro, currently version 20H2 (19042.985), my sound is coming from an Asus P7P55D-E LX. My current problem is when playing audio, sometimes there will be random audio hiccups, something akin to a heavy, scraping "brrp" noise. So, originally I delayed...
  6. Random Audio Stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Audio Stutter: So I've been having this problem for a while now,for example when I watch a youtube video and simultaneousely open a random program theres a chance my audio can stutter, or when windows is going through random processes in general (doesn't matter what it is).I'm wondering if...
  7. The May 2019 update ruined the AMD Audio Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The May 2019 update ruined the AMD Audio Controller: This has been happening ever since I installed this update. Audio will ONLY play through speakers and not headphones, or vice versa; it's competently random as to which one it chooses. I figured out the only way fix it (temporarily) is to go in Device Manager and disable and...
  8. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...
  9. May 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    May 2019 update: Hello. I was wondering when the 1903 of windows will be released? How many weeks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update/e1ff5233-7c1c-4c7f-8fe3-cd9d0089c39c
  10. Regression after updating to May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regression after updating to May 2019 Update: After upgrading to this update, it completely messed up my laptop. The texts don't appear in desktop apps or appear randomly (My PC Properties, Control Panel - guess the name, My PC), Chinese/Japanese characters are rendered as "squares". Have to use Edge like this because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows studdering after update

2. computer stutters randomly 2019

3. 2019 audio sutter

4. random audio stuttering after windows 10 1903 update,
  5. stuttering after windows update 2019,
  6. windows 10 update 1903 causing stuttering on youtube,
  7. what to do if screen bits audio is messed up 2019,
  8. lost audio after windows 10 may 2019 update,
  9. audio stuttering windows 10,
  10. no audio after windows 10 update 2019,
  11. noises and stuttering on pc after may 2019 windows update,