Windows 10: Desktop background are not sync with in settings.

Discus and support Desktop background are not sync with in settings. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I set a new background theme and I realized that the picture is not in sync. Say the picture in my settings is B, while the picture on my desktop is A.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miffee, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Miffee Win User

Desktop background are not sync with in settings.

I set a new background theme and I realized that the picture is not in sync. Say the picture in my settings is B, while the picture on my desktop is A. I'll give pictures so that you can understand it better. Desktop background are not sync with in settings. c58839b2-363f-4db5-8771-674562d2e49d?upload=true.png

Desktop background are not sync with in settings. 20501429-e5db-4fca-8cd9-79b0b28fa938?upload=true.jpg As you can see, my desktop picture is different from the settings. The desktop picture will only change after I change the settings, such as I change from fill to fit.

Does anyone know the solution to this problems?

:)

Miffee, Jul 26, 2020

2. Slideshow as desktop background.

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Logo Key + I. Then click on Personalization.
    • Click on Background to change it.
    For reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Lost desktop background

I did a Search & Distroy spyware scan the other day, and one of the suggested "fixes" said something about removing Active Desktop. Like the muppet I am I clicked yes and am now without a desktop background picture.

Does anyone have an idea how to reverse this? If I try to select a picture it's simply not added as a background.

Misiowiec, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Desktop background are not sync with in settings.

Set background slideshow

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to set slide desktop.

• Press Windows logo key + I key.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Under Background dropdown menu, select slideshow.
    • Click on Browse button and then select the folder from which the desktop slide’s to be applied.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Desktop background are not sync with in settings.

1. Desktop background are not sync with in settings. - Similar Threads - Desktop background are

2. Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?: If I could customise the background or bubble colours per-contact as I can in Facebook Messenger that'd make it easier to keep track of which chat is active....
  3. Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to set backgrounds for WhatsApp desktop?: If I could customise the background or bubble colours per-contact as I can in Facebook Messenger that'd make it easier to keep track of which chat is active....
  4. Set Desktop Background "Span" fit setting not functioning.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Set Desktop Background "Span" fit setting not functioning.: I would like to set a single image as my desktop background across my two monitors. For this purpose I have prepared a single image sized to fit the screens exactly - it has a resolution of 3840x1080 pixels, i.e. two 1920x1080 screens side by side. When I select the image in...
  5. Desktop background is not syncing in Windows 10

Desktop background is not syncing in Windows 10: HI all I login to one of my laptops. Change desktop background to a locally held picture. I would expect that background to be replicated across to my other laptop but it does not do so. I have tried toggling settings on and off but still does not work. I did try...
  6. Background desktop image not syncing on new desktop

Background desktop image not syncing on new desktop: A week ago I installed my new custom built Windows 10 desktop. It arrived with Windows 10 already set up with an administrator Local account and no password. The first thing I did was change the account to signed in with my Microsoft account with a PIN. I changed the "Sync...
  7. Setting animated image as Desktop Background

Setting animated image as Desktop Background: sir, I want to set an animated background ***Original title: Desktop background*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-animated-image-as-desktop-background/638790b6-ca67-44e5-9975-1b61cdac38da
  8. Backgrounds not syncing

Backgrounds not syncing: Hi Everyone, Just got a new HP Envy 360. Setting up Windows, and everything synced up well. Unfortunately while doing some setup bits, the background all of a sudden went back to a standard Windows picture as the background. Checked my syncing settings, and they're all...
  9. Windows 10 Desktop background settings

Windows 10 Desktop background settings: In Windows 10, how can I find the file location for the photos in the desktop background slideshow? (They are my photos, not the ones that came with the computer.)...
  10. Themes not syncing backgrounds

Themes not syncing backgrounds: Hi, I have a theme on my desktop PC which obtains its backgrounds from a folder in My Documents. There are about 300 in there. I have no issues with the theme using all the backgrounds available. Until, that is, I switch on the sync theme option. Then the theme which...